UK ‘Special Forces’

Most of it is for effect,makes good Tele.I'm sure he's a top bloke in reality.
Have had the misfortune of watching the road trip thing with him Fred and Gino, they were spiking his drink and the real Gordon turned up, he flipped and chucked his drink over Fred , it wasn’t a playful thing he proper lost the plot. You could see in his face he want a happy bunny, they go on about bullying in the work place and yet this guy has made a career out of it, if he talked to me like that he’d get a swift wok to the face.

Have had the misfortune of watching the road trip thing with him Fred and Gino, they were spiking his drink and the real Gordon turned up, he flipped and chucked his drink over Fred , it wasn’t a playful thing he proper lost the plot. You could see in his face he want a happy bunny, they go on about bullying in the work place and yet this guy has made a career out of it, if he talked to me like that he’d get a swift wok to the face.
Thought you'd have whacked him with your hose.

I want Gordon Ramsey to try his arm out on that show. His arse would proper prolapse if Ant and co gave him a roasting and it beggars belief that he's has not had a slap yet. Where does it impart flavour to culinary dishes by screaming at trainee chefs the way he does. One of these days...just one of these days and someone will give him a proper dig!

Unfortunately it's what's expected of the head Chef, it's par for the course really, like a time honoured tradition, Google Gordon Ramsey training under Marco Pierre White, he was treated exactly the same, in fact he pretty much states that MPW absolutely terrified him, as much as anything they play the Pantomime villain role, and I've seen a few get a proper good hiding over the years, as well as give some.

I've actually read Gordon Ramsey's autobiography (and watched him quite a bit) and tbf he didnt give it the 'big I am hard nut' in it at all, quite a nice fella actually, out of the kitchen, that's where the monster comes out.

Unfortunately it's what's expected of the head Chef, it's par for the course really, like a time honoured tradition, Google Gordon Ramsey training under Marco Pierre White, he was treated exactly the same, in fact he pretty much states that MPW absolutely terrified him, as much as anything they play the Pantomime villain role, and I've seen a few get a proper good hiding over the years, as well as give some.

I've actually read Gordon Ramsey's autobiography (and watched him quite a bit) and tbf he didnt give it the 'big I am hard nut' in it at all, quite a nice fella actually, out of the kitchen, that's where the monster comes out.
A number of years ago we were on holiday in Greece and became friendly with another couple of families as they had kids of a similar age to ours
One of the dads was a chef from Warrington who relayed the story of a chef friend of his who worked for Ramsey. All Ramsey had him doing was cutting carrots and after seven days of this the chef said "fuck this I'm off" and left
I said how mad it was that Ramsey would treat a trained chef like that and that I don't understand why anyone would want to work for him if he was such a ****
The lad said "but if you can survive working for Ramsey for a couple of years it looks brilliant on your CV. It's the hospitality equivalent of being in the SAS"

I bumped into a mate from school last week who joined the SAS but he didn’t like the early mornings so joined NASA for a few years but he said the moon was really boring. Works in the local chippy now which he loves. Pulled Angelina Jolie last week who popped in for a chip barm and jumbo sausage.

Nice bloke in fairness.
I know who you mean as I met whilst we went round the world in 80 days with only 50 pence each

I want Gordon Ramsey to try his arm out on that show. His arse would proper prolapse if Ant and co gave him a roasting and it beggars belief that he's has not had a slap yet. Where does it impart flavour to culinary dishes by screaming at trainee chefs the way he does. One of these days...just one of these days and someone will give him a proper dig!
I know a lad who works in television and he’s told me most things on tele are scripted and rehearsed even if they’re shown “as live” or “reality”.

All that Ramsey shouting stuff will be scripted, even the chef’s “mistake” that makes Ramsey go mental will be scripted.

Even when people go to the papers to sell their story about something that’s happened on a tele show will all be part of the promotion of the show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.