UK far right trouble July/August 24

and the agitators begin the row back because they realise how damaging their incitement has become. I have news for Ben tomorrow Middlesbrough near to me has a riot - sorry patriotic match - arranged and well publicised - this is on him and his fellow wankers who will have to face the blame

Me too. There’s lots of Liverpool overspill on the Wirral and they’re a very liberal and accepting bunch. The area is about as left leaning as they get.

Scousers are often of Irish, Scottish, Welsh or Jamaican heritage and many talk to me fondly of their holidays to North Wales.

I’ve NEVER had anti-Welsh racism here but had it in Bristol, Chester and Hereford regularly.
nice to hear this, but I dont think anti welsh racism is the major issue at play

This is how it was with the Blackshirts. It won't take hold because it won't. We fought the Nazis and we will fight them again. We will always fight tyranny. I don't care about colour religion or culture. Fight the Nazis. We are a decent place at heart.
True, but other reasons it won't take hold are because there aren't enough of them (outnumbered pretty much everywhere by anti-racist counter-demos) and also because at least some of them will be spending time at His Majesty's pleasure.

I've just read on Twitter that Keir Starmer is going to buy up all the Crocs to give to immigrant children. Gotta get them in now while you've got the chance.

I heard it's part of the welcome pack the illegals receive when they get to their room at the Ritz-Carlton. They also get an iPhone 14, a subscription to the Economist and some Sherbet Dip Dab.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.