UK far right trouble July/August 24

Nothing says protect our kids and true patriotism like looting and then torching a shoezone as these cunts did in hull

20240803_212304.jpg

Last edited:
Why would the RMT union tweet bullshit on this issue?
Yeah, I thought that, but it does seem like the sort of myths you used to hear about at Halloween.

Leftists framing a far right organisation? But as you say, I think the RMT union is a bit too high profile to be engaging in hoaxes.

237 pages and I haven't offered anyone out. Who wants it?

Come on then, you neo-Babylonian ****. Coming over here... with your irrigation system and agricultural innovations. With your bloody... trigonometry used to assess the perturbations in the motion of celestial bodies. What's wrong with just measuring things with a stick?! Good old English neolithic sticks.

Or maybe you just like wine, IDK.

Stop talking shite. They’re out on police bail while the investigation is ongoing. They’ll be charged with whatever the investigation decides was the crime (GBH, ABH, Affray etc.), then they’ll probably go on bail again until their trial after which they’ll get banged up. Same as would happen with anyone.
Not talking shite , do you honestly believe if you did that in a airport you wouldn’t be charged by now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.