UK far right trouble July/August 24

That is excellent. Clever satire always confuses the simple minded, I hope that reaches the masses of fucktards who have been led by social media resulting on what weve seen this week

Watched him on Taskmaster. He's fucking hilarious.

I'm amazed by how many of my supposed mates are supporting this shit and laughing about it on social media etc, it's really making me re-evaluate a lot of things.

We went to see Family in France last week and the neighbour who speaks absolutely fluent English in a Bristolian accent (she lived and worked here for 12 years) was talking about why her and her Husband (Hungarian) had moved back to France when she found out she was pregnant, it was actually heartbreaking how much abuse they had received whilst literally trying to live a peaceful life in the UK, I felt absolutely ashamed. She was a nurse BTW, her fella was a HGV driver, needed in the UK but foreign...

Hahaha just reading about the nutters turning up in Blackpool only for there to be a massive punk festival on, got the absolute shit kicked out of them.

Old punks don’t fuck about do they hahaha, fucking brilliant stuff.
I drove through the aftermath of that.

The Prom outside the Metropole which is used to house immigrants was all closed off.

i'm not an expert and there are exceptions (the Dublin Regulations) which allow people to be returned to another country.

The other question we have to ask is why are so many countries in Africa and the Middle East in such turmoil that people need to flee them. You could argue that the developed countries bear some responsibility for the situation in places like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, but you could also argue that we gave these countries their independence for what we thought were the right reasons, but really they weren't anywhere near ready to take on that responsibility.
This is a really important question we rarely ask, mainly because we won’t like the answer, I suspect. Where you’re born is a lottery, and people might have a bit more empathy if they had actually lived in a country with a society so broken that even things like basic healthcare and social welfare simply don’t exist. I’ve never been to the Middle East so I can’t speak to the issues there, but I’ve spent enough time in Africa to know that, whilst many of the problems that continent faces are self-generated, at least as many are down to the colonial legacy of Western European powers and using the continent as a Cold War proxy battleground.

Please, please, please tell me that that is a made up book front? :-(
Sadly not. You can be certain that some already ridiculously wealthy men will be taking all the opportunities being currently presented, to make themselves even wealthier. And not one of them give a bollox about Southport and, I’d imagine, wouldn’t have a clue where it is……..

I'm amazed by how many of my supposed mates are supporting this shit and laughing about it on social media etc, it's really making me re-evaluate a lot of things.

We went to see Family in France last week and the neighbour who speaks absolutely fluent English in a Bristolian accent (she lived and worked here for 12 years) was talking about why her and her Husband (Hungarian) had moved back to France when she found out she was pregnant, it was actually heartbreaking how much abuse they had received whilst literally trying to live a peaceful life in the UK, I felt absolutely ashamed. She was a nurse BTW, her fella was a HGV driver, needed in the UK but foreign...
Utter useless cunts always resent people who are actually valuable to society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.