UK far right trouble July/August 24

I think these events are a good enough reason to shut social media down completely. These riots have been caused entirely by misinformation that was deliberately spread from a random computer in India, and scumbags lap it up because we have terrible problems with media literacy in this country.

But above anything, these riots are proof that these people aren't sad about the attacks in Southport at all. They're excited. Excited to get coked up and lob a brick at something. The news lot are calling it a "far right rally" but it's not is it, it's just a load of rent-a-mob idiots in tracksuits looking for a scrap. When you actually encounter these people they're hardly principled - they don't have much of an opinion on politics, just a hatred of darkies and an urge to throw bricks through windows. There's other videos of them throwing stuff at a mosque when it's a Welsh lad thought to have (likely Christian) Rwandan parents who's taken those childrens' lives. Like I say, no real ideology, they just get twitchy when they've not had a good punch-up for a while.

You'll notice as well that 99% of the crowd in Southport tonight is made up of men. As I said, this isn't a protest and it's not a rally, it's just a riot populated by rage-filled dickheads who'd normally be battering their wives but tonight have (luckily) decided to take it out on a copper who can batter them back with a shield and a baton instead. But say anything to this lot about the Southport attack being an example of femicide and they wouldn't stand up for the women and girls in their family, they'd tell you you were talking shite and try and knock you out. But that's all this is, male rage begets male rage. Half of this lot won't even be from Southport either, they'll be from all over Lancashire. They just hear that a scrap's gonna go down within a 40 mile radius so they get coked up and jump in the car.

We've all been to enough football matches so we know what these lot really are. Some of them aren't even going to the match, they just get the urge to punch someone so they go down and start fights. Even if there was a left-wing protest in Southport tonight over another issue, like a police officer shooting a black kid or something, the same thugs in the streets tonight would all go down just to throw a few punches - either at the Black Lives Matter lot or with the police. It doesn't matter to them. As long as they get to square up to a bizzie and shout about P***s and w**s they'll go back home satisfied. Never mind the safety of the children in the area, never mind the lives of the children taken at Hart Space, and never mind about their no-doubt well-researched opinions on immigration - they couldn't give two shits.

Last edited:
Chanting “Who the fuck is Allah?” whilst attacking police vans and destroying their own neighbourhoods.

Insane levels of pig-thickness.

I highly doubt the majority of them are locals.

Probably all outraged last week at plod getting a kicking at the airport.

I think these events are a good enough reason to shut social media down completely. These riots have been caused entirely by misinformation that was deliberately spread from a random computer in India, and scumbags lap it up because we have terrible problems with media literacy in this country.

But above anything, these riots are proof that these people aren't sad about the attacks in Southport at all. They're excited. Excited to get coked up and lob a brick at something. The news lot are calling it a "far right rally" but it's not is it, it's just a load of rent-a-mob idiots in tracksuits looking for a scrap. When you actually encounter these people they're hardly principled - they don't have much of an opinion on politics, just a hatred of darkies and an urge to throw bricks through windows. There's other videos of them throwing stuff at a mosque when it's a Welsh lad thought to have (likely Christian) Rwandan parents who's taken those childrens' lives. Like I say, no real ideology, they just get twitchy when they've not had a good punch-up for a while.

You'll notice as well that 99% of the crowd in Southport tonight is made up of men. As I said, this isn't a protest and it's not a rally, it's just a riot populated by rage-filled dickheads who'd normally be battering their wives but tonight have (luckily) decided to take it out on a copper who can batter them back with a shield and a baton instead. But say anything to this lot about the Southport attack being an example of femicide and they wouldn't stand up for the women and girls in their family, they'd tell you you were talking shite and try and knock you out. But that's all this is, male rage begets male rage. Half of this lot won't even be from Southport either, they'll be from all over Lancashire. They just hear that a scrap's gonna go down within a 40 mile radius so they get coked up and jump in the car.

We've all been to enough football matches so we know what these lot really are. Some of them aren't even going to the match, they just get the urge to punch someone so they go down and start fights. Even if there was a left-wing protest in Southport tonight over another issue, like a police officer shooting a black kid or something, the same thugs in the streets tonight would all go down just to throw a few punches - either at the Black Lives Matter lot or with the police. It doesn't matter to them. As long as they get to square up to a bizzie and shout about Pakis and wogs they'll go back home satisfied. Never mind the safety of the children in the area, never mind the lives of the children taken at Hart Space, and never mind about their no-doubt well-researched opinions on immigration - they couldn't give two shits.
The mob have been given a voice, people like this are desperate to have meaning in their lives.

Coke has been normalised, hate has been normalised..

Almost makes me want to join back up and chin a couple of the thick idiots..although that riot gear is really uncomfortable and my face mask would always steam up and I couldn’t see sod all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.