UK far right trouble July/August 24

I don't know much about the details of this, but I can guess what is going on. The arrested individual may be a 'Muslim fanatic', but my guess would be that the local Muslims who attend the Mosque are as appalled as the rest of us by what has happened here. I cannot believe that there is any Muslim in that local community thinking that this individual was in any way justified in what he did. They should be coming together as a community in this, not having to deal with the intervention of a bunch of turd brained thugs.

Makes you want to cry
Dickhead yesterday doing what he did which has killed a community
causes more dickheads to come out tonight and use it for a riot

Honestly I just give up

Frightening. How are the police being attacked?? God knows what society will be like in a few years. Scared for my 4 year old
An easy target for 'the establishment' as this has seemingly turned into a wider argument as demonstrated on this very forum and the thread having to be (rightly imho) locked as it disintegrated into the usual nonsense that ultimately plays out into the scenes tonight there

I don't know much about the details of this, but I can guess what is going on. The arrested individual may be a 'Muslim fanatic', but my guess would be that the local Muslims who attend the Mosque are as appalled as the rest of us by what has happened here. I cannot believe that there is any Muslim in that local community thinking that this individual was in any way justified in what he did. They should be coming together as a community in this, not having to deal with the intervention of a bunch of turd brained thugs.
Well, the only thing we do know is it’s a boy from wales..with too much melanin for the knuckle dragging thickos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.