UK far right trouble July/August 24

Wonder if that's legal. I knew he was right wing but that's quite shocking.
I dare not think about what things would be like if we had same gun rights as America. The rage out there is virulent.

The video in above X clip is actually from Blackburn (it inverts on Youtube)

The Muslim leader at the start of the mini march says:

"We're going to take a walk down, nice and easy. We're representing the Ummah we're representing the Prophet Sallallahu alai Wasallam (sp). That's it, nothing else. We don't need to cause a
scene. We walk down, show a show of force that we protect Blackburn and we here for the community and for ALL colours. End of. We're not having thugs and hooligans
coming around our town and causing trouble. You have to remember you're representing the whole of the Muslim Ummah here. You cause trouble now, yeah, this is what
they want. Yeah we stand our ground and that's it. Keep your mouth shut, your eyes open."

Sounds perfectly reasonable and justified to me and light years away from what was being heard in Southport, Rotherham, Tamworth, Middlesbrough, Piccadilly Gardens, Liverpool etc.

Muslim men attacking cars with white man now this is far from being over isn’t it both sides now are causing trouble and attacking people because they have a different skin colour and the government is only interested in political wars with the far right than actually finding a way to solve this issue can see this going on for weeks

It's not " both sides" though...it's just small brained, violent thugs and small brained, violent thugs.

Hopefully they get on it soon. I know that in Bolton yesterday they were arresting people from both sides going off this article. One person - presumably a Muslim - was remanded in custody until 9th September:

Something needs to happen, otherwise it could get really ugly. This is exactly what the far right want to happen as well.

they are just another version of thugs we’ve seen over the last few days. I’ve seen a clip of a guy stood outside a pub getting battered by a large group. Im concerned this will get worse over the next week.

Muslim men attacking cars with white man now this is far from being over isn’t it both sides now are causing trouble and attacking people because they have a different skin colour and the government is only interested in political wars with the far right than actually finding a way to solve this issue can see this going on for weeks

Lovely to see that central tenant of religions, “peace to all men”, in all its glory.

The right wing of both sides are fucking scum. Unless this is called out, were fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.