UK far right trouble July/August 24

Was the Asian lad going around bricking peoples windows and wrecking parked cars in front of their houses while carrying the sword?; was the Asian lad going around trying to set on fire peoples social housing and accommodation while carrying the sword ?; was the Asian lad going around in a group of other Asian lads throwing blasphemies and mocking Jesus and Christianity as religion while carrying the sword?

Good for him he came out tooled up particularly if there were no police in sight, as we saw in many instances there were not.
These riots of pure racist hatred and malicious bigotry are directed at him and his community and cannot be white washed by pontificating Tories and 99% UK media trying to came up with acceptable 'socio-political' reasons why they are happening.
You do realise that it’s that attitude which led to the rise of the EDL in Luton because they wanted to protect themselves and the authorities weren’t. It isn’t the answer. Much like many of those arrested, he has previous and is a thug, just the same.

My partners had to leave work because of a planned protest. It’s difficult to know if these protests are real now or just made up to scare people
I know what you meant, but I still couldn’t resist imagining you in a polyamorous relationship, you hippy free-love bastard!

Jokes aside, at this point, it doesn’t even matter if the riots (they aren’t “protests”) occur or not, even the threat of them—on the back of the real horrific ones—are unfortunately having the greater affect that was intended: seed doubt, fear, disruption, disorder, and anger.

Everyone is on edge, especially non-white people, questioning whether they are safe and welcomed in their communities. The malicious entities behind the disinformation and coordination campaigns (as I find it very, very difficult to believe this was entirely organic given the nature and speed at which the riots broke out, as well as some of the prominent far-right influencers involved) have gotten exactly what they want.

One of the dickheads arrested during the riots was charged with possession of a weapon because he was carrying a pole around. Fair enough. On the other hand though, an Asian lad was in clear view of Sky News cameras and police carrying a fucking sword around and nothing.

Its stuff like this that just fans the flames imo. A prick is a prick, doesn't matter what colour you are. The police need to stop being afraid to uphold the law because of "optics".
How do you know nothing is happening to the guy carrying a sword ?
He could get arrested today.

I know what you meant, but I still couldn’t resist imagining you in a polyamorous relationship, you hippy free-love bastard!

Jokes aside, at this point, it really doesn’t matter if the protests occur or not, even the threat of them—on the back of the real horrific ones—are unfortunately having the greater affect that was intended: seed doubt, fear, disruption, disorder, and anger.
Maybe one day haha

Jokes aside, at this point, it really doesn’t matter if the protests occur or not, even the threat of them—on the back of the real horrific ones—are unfortunately having the greater affect that was intended: seed doubt, fear, disruption, disorder, and anger.
There will be positives that come out of all of this mess, I'm sure. The end of Farage and Yaxley hopefully...more people will now see their blatant lies and hatred for what it is.

How do you know nothing is happening to the guy carrying a sword ?
He could get arrested today.
Pretty sure he's been arrested. And a chap from the local mosque apologised and offered to pay for any damage caused to the pub. Tommy! Where's your credit card?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.