UK far right trouble July/August 24

One of the dickheads arrested during the riots was charged with possession of a weapon because he was carrying a pole around. Fair enough. On the other hand though, an Asian lad was in clear view of Sky News cameras and police carrying a fucking sword around and nothing.
Wrong - he's been nicked

That's easy for us to say but he's probably worried about his wife and daughter being caught up in any hostility to himself if he goes with them.
Yes but its a very very small minority causing this **** i still believe he will be fine as the majority of people (thank god) are decent.

There will be positives that come out of all of this mess, I'm sure. The end of Farage and Yaxley hopefully...more people will now see their blatant lies and hatred for what it is.
We can only hope the base good of humanity wins out in the end, mate.

As of right now, the negatives far outweigh the positives for most, unfortunately.

Many of us on here are trying to do what little we can to bring some sanity and humanity to situation, though. My capacity is especially limited, but I’ll keep eye-twitching away on here and in chats with family and mates, some of whom are quite concerned with their safety at present.

There will be positives that come out of all of this mess, I'm sure. The end of Farage and Yaxley hopefully...more people will now see their blatant lies and hatred for what it is.
You're more optimistic than me. I'm just looking at America where there are 75 million who lived through four years of Trump and thought "yep, more of that please."

At least one of our offices have closed because of intelligence of planned trouble by the Far Right.
It looks like the far right can bring the country to a stand just by saying they're having a meeting. Easier than climbing a gantry over the M25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.