UK far right trouble July/August 24

It’s a fucking disgrace the chaos that these fuckwits are bringing on our population emergency services and businesses. I hope the police are a bit more forceful. I would unleash rubber bullets on the cunts

It was one poster who said that and I'm not sure anyone has praised him for saying it unless I missed it. Fact is that no fucker should be wandering the streets with a sword and he's quite rightly been arrested and charged for it.
I know it was one poster that said it, the fact it’s still up is the point.
I didn’t say everyone ‘praised’ it, I said it was praised on here.
It may not have been praised by everyone but there’s certainly not commendation.
It’s just not a very balanced thread and removing posts while leaving that one up is probably the reason for that.
There’s others too, but that one shouldn’t need pointing out.
I agree 100% that anyone carrying a sword or any weapon should be arrested.
Same if you’re bricking shops or the police.
Looting and smashing up shops.
Attacking innocent people no matter what colour, religion or ethnicity.
Arrest and charge them all.

My daughter has just had an email from the residents association where she lives in the NQ, that a "High Profile Riot" is planned in Ancoats Square between 6.00 - 10.00 pm tonight.
Not saying you are wrong just there is a lot of misinformation being spread online. You don't know who to believe these days.

Carole malone was really showing her right wing racist views on telly this morning , so far up farages arse she can only take what he says and repeats it as fact , all the while shouting over everyone , telling the black guy on the panel with her that he is wrong about what it is to be black in this country and the treatment he and his friends have got from the police , she is such a vile ****
She is a **** of the highest order. Not quite sure she is all there to be honest the way she carries on

Oh I never meant to say the majority are not decent people. I’m so sorry if it came over as that @Markir. I guess it just got to me at that moment when I read @Zabbasbeard’s post.
Most people are good and kind and caring as has been proven to me especially in the past few years but what has happened in the last couple of weeks has thrown me off kilter.
I said to myself that I would read this forum but not post but I couldn’t let his post go. I really am sorry and hope I didn’t upset anyone. :-)
Nah...I knew what you were saying. I was agreeing with you. This last week made me lose a bit of faith in humanity...but I'm starting to now believe most of us are better. The hate filled people are a minority. I hope. :)))

Really? So you have never stereotyped anybody else? You can't be human if so.
Yes I have. And I was wrong to do so, realised the error of my ways and try my absolute hardest to refrain from such behaviour.

The fact that you think that this makes it excusable says it all. Fucking hard of thinking

Also had a message through work about “planned riots” in Walthamstow. And that fascist groups are calling for pogroms in a bunch of other areas.

The idea of ‘planned riots’ is a bit bizarre to me, personally. So they are now just fully disposing of the thinly veiled perception that these are protests and skipping straight to the inevitable conclusion?

It’s a fucking disgrace the chaos that these fuckwits are bringing on our population emergency services and businesses. I hope the police are a bit more forceful. I would unleash rubber bullets on the cunts
I agree that any riots are quelled with maximum force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.