UK far right trouble July/August 24

Jesus Christ this state of this thread.
It’s in line with the media reporting I’ll give you that.
He’s carrying a fucking sword around our streets.
Maybe everyone who doesn’t feel safe on our streets should do the same thing.
What could possibly go wrong?
Captain Pugwash likes this.

I know it was mentioned once of twice about the fella with the sword. But what about this little fucker?
825f1d9795382761ebf60110396466f1.gif

Martinez is injured atm isn’t he?

Yep it’s good he’s been arrested but what’s not good is “Good for him he came out tooled up particularly if there were no police in sight”
I posed a question on here with regards two tier policing and a policeman asking a group of Asian men to ‘please put down your weapons before continuing’
I also asked if these were ‘right wing thugs’
Since everyone else was being branded that way at the time of the post.
That post was removed almost instantly.
However someone walking around our streets carrying a sword is perfectly acceptable and praised on here.
That’s why I said ‘state of this thread’
Not much of a ‘political thread’ is it?
I’d even go as far to say it’s biased and if any questions are asked that some people don’t like hearing they simply remove them.
It was one poster who said that and I'm not sure anyone has praised him for saying it unless I missed it. Fact is that no fucker should be wandering the streets with a sword and he's quite rightly been arrested and charged for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.