UK far right trouble July/August 24

Great to see the real, genuine and decent people of the UK taking control of the streets again.

Starmer has dealt with the situation well, serious jail time for these racist thugs and they disappear quickly, long may it continue.

Just get "Mr Robinson" put away for a long time as well as "Mr Farage", our country will be a happier place.
Well said, it would look that Trump has taught Farage well, when in fact dear old Nigel has always been a deceitful self-serving twat.

I'm not a big fan of Starmer, but I really hope he's emailed the twat telling him to mind his own fucking business, or even better just fuck off.

Musk is the sort of twat the world could really do without, along with the likes of trump and putin (and many others). He might be clever with tech, but he really isn't good for the world in general.
I agree with you and hope the PM has sent a strongly worded missile of some description. (Paper or email not explosives I hasten to add).

*tongue in cheek bit* As long as the PM leaves out the f and the t word though. ;-) :-)

EDIT: Having read Tom Baldwin’s biography of Keir Starmer I’m liking him more.

Last edited:
Well said, it would look that Trump has taught Farage well, when in fact dear old Nigel has always been a deceitful self-serving twat.
Horrible man and like Trump a traitor to the country he pretends to love.

Brexit said everything about Farage, destroyed the kids future by taking us out and when he got his wish, he ran away like a coward.

I'm not a big fan of Starmer, but I really hope he's emailed the twat telling him to mind his own fucking business, or even better just fuck off.

Musk is the sort of twat the world could really do without, along with the likes of trump and putin (and many others). He might be clever with tech, but he really isn't good for the world in general.
I never got the hatred for Musk.....until this week.

What an absolute cock of a man, hopefully his words will come back to haunt him, I am not one for censorship but I would love to see the government take down Twitter, what a horrible cesspit of a platform that is.

Anywhere else think the Torygraph is keeping those plates spinning?
It seems to have set itself on a collison course with the Government when even the Hate Mail has turned turtle!
Up for sale and the **** who owns GB news has been after it, so courting a potential buyer with his kind of bullshit more than usual

Well this has all vanished in a puff of smoke. Quelle surprise.
Trouble is the opinions behind it will still be bubbling in the background.

Facism grows where people are thrown into poverty or are disolutioned, it has majorly flared up in places where indusrty and investment has died and public services vanished, defeating will need proper investment in housebuilding, youth and adult services, creating jobs and not austerity and desolute town of boarded up shops and unmaned police stations etc.

I never got the hatred for Musk.....until this week.

What an absolute cock of a man, hopefully his words will come back to haunt him, I am not one for censorship but I would love to see the government take down Twitter, what a horrible cesspit of a platform that is.
His daughters take down of him on her instagram the other day sums him up

20240809_061503.jpg

Though the south African bit reminded me of the spitting image song of the time ;-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.