UK far right trouble July/August 24

England isn’t Britain.
England needs a positive identity. So much is good, the countryside, most of the people, the cities, etc etc.
unfortunately it’s been highjacked by right wing thugs who have a weird view of history, arrogance and entitlement.
We need to get our pride back. We've taken a bit of a blow recently, I think. The decent English, that is. What I consider real English values must be different to the right wing. I thought we were warm and welcoming with a smile and humour. Polite and helpful. Clever. Smart. Better than the other UK nationalities. In fact, we're the master race. ;)

We need to get our pride back. We've taken a bit of a blow recently, I think. The decent English, that is. What I consider real English values must be different to the right wing. I thought we were warm and welcoming with a smile and humour. Polite and helpful. Clever. Smart. Better than the other UK nationalities. In fact, we're the master race. ;)
Now then now then, don't push it mate. You are letting English exceptionalism shine through ;-), back! back I say!

A friendly welcoming country willing to embrace diversity. That's what we want for all of the UK. That would mean the four nations politics were at least starting to come together. Based on fairness, kindness and the type of values we can be proud of.

Here's my formula for more riots: R x-IQ x (C17H21NO4 x C19H28O2 x CH₃OH) x SM = Trouble.

*I missed out the hot weather playing a role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.