UK far right trouble July/August 24

It was set alight, but didn’t take.

Trying to compare misinformation of the Southport murder’s ethnicity, asylum status etc and the semantics of when a building is technically on fire or not is not a comparison made in good faith, in my opinion.
Arson is just damage by fire and I’m pretty certain includes damage caused by smoke.

I see Gordon has already mentioned the recklessness of it.

Obv to me that once identified the perpetrators of this will get 4-6 years-they’d better get their clothing washed before they are caught….

Lived, worked, studied, and had a son in this country. 12 years now, soon to be 13. Made a decision to leave due to the overall state of the housing market, support for pregnancy, state of education a couple of months ago.

My decision is looking better and better every day. Leaving day cannot come soon enough. I sincerely don’t recognise the country anymore. I’m stunned every day, I’m saddened every day, I’m disgusted every day. The f*ck has happened to this country?

The missus is supposed to be in Clacton tomorrow. Really not liking that idea at all the way things are right now - she’s a prime target for these cunts. Eight people arrested down the road in Southend in the last 24 hours because of disorder, some wielding machetes. The whole thing is very worrying.

To claim a building has been set alight with people inside is much more likely to provoke a reaction than saying a bin outside a building has been set alight. In much the same way claiming the person who stabbed the little girls was an asylum seekers that had only been in the country a month.

You’ve either missed my post that addresses this or have decided to ignore it.

Either way, enjoy your night being inflamed.

They set a fire, it didn’t take hold, fortunately.

Only people trying to peopling the anger are going to be nitpicking like this.

I’m sure in law, it will be dealt with as arson with intent.
Yeah it’s just like attempted murder but the bullet missed it didn’t hit him, it’s still attempted murder because you fired the gun, exactly the same with arson, it doesn’t have to take hold, it’s attempted arson - some people don’t get it AHT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.