Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Big game" so rags and dippers it is.

Possibly Rashford replacing Glass ankles just to top it off.

Hoping for a rip roaring end to end masterclass of brilliance. I'm also hoping for the Euro Lottery numbers. I wonder which one will happen first? If Saffgate picks players who can provide the above it will or could be. Then again, there really is more chance of me picking those numbers I think.

Saffgate.
Choose safe, choose boring, don't lose, don't create, but don't lose. Choose pals. Choose to ignore creators. Choose hanging in.

Fucking go for it you boring ****.

Nothing to do with him going to United, Rashford is already at united and isn't starting. Southgate is a pleaser, he's got very good options in attack, he was always likely to give as many as he can a go.

Feel abit sorry for Foden has he hasn’t done anything wrong but will be lucky to play any more in this tournament.
I agree, its a shame the England manager doesnt pick his most tallented players. He prefers a clean sheet to creating chances and scoring goals.

It looks as though Sancho is going to be picked? I'm so glad because not only is he a genius but the deal United have agreed is proof of this and his indispensability to England. It's just taken time for Gareth to recognise this.

Nothing to do with him going to United, Rashford is already at united and isn't starting. Southgate is a pleaser, he's got very good options in attack, he was always likely to give as many as he can a go.
Nothing to do with Southgate it's the media that are so transparent, Sancho signs for the rags and they are calling for him to start it's so obvious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.