Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With a few players on a yellow think Southgate will play something like this tonight! Think after todays game if we get through all yellows gets scrapped!

_____________pick______________

walker___stones__Maguire___Shaw

_______Philips_Henderson________

____________Mount_____________

Sancho______Kane______Sterling
After watching last night I don’t think yellows are scraped ?

After watching last night I don’t think yellows are scraped ?
The good news for the players that have that worry hanging over their heads is that all yellow cards are wiped following the conclusion of the quarter-finals. ... The only way that a player can miss the finalthrough suspension is if they are sent off in the semi-final

The good news for the players that have that worry hanging over their heads is that all yellow cards are wiped following the conclusion of the quarter-finals. ... The only way that a player can miss the finalthrough suspension is if they are sent off in the semi-final
So you can miss the semi-final if you get a second in the quarters ?

Having seen the difference of moving Sterling to the right made in the last game. I would start with Phil on the left , Sterling on right, and I suppose kane in the middle.
Or as it would be hard to drop Grealish start Grealish on the left with Foden to replace him around the 60 minute mark.

I cant see southgate doing that he will put Sterling back on the left and bench both Foden and Grealish.

Looking forward to it,but no where near as much as i should be.....and that is solely down to the dullard in charge.

I hope it all doesn't go a bit Iceland. Certainly feels the same what with the media playing down Ukraine and telling us all it will be easy England win. Crazy talk. Ukraine will be playing as if their lives depend on it, we need to be too. Too much pressure will nullify us.

I think Southgate has proved he's good enough to be aware of that though, cmooooooooooo England

Looking forward to it,but no where near as much as i should be.....and that is solely down to the dullard in charge.
Agreed.

Southgate has got where he is due to his competence of brown nosing his bosses over his managerial skills. We have a fine potential England manager in Eddie Howe, a club manager of many years experience who is currently unemployed. And he's done much more in his time as a manager than manage fuckin' Middlesbrough for 3 years. Anything less than winning the Euros and I'd be flirting Southgate out of the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.