Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing watching the 96 penalties v spain. Pearce had balls of steel as a player but is such a pussy as a manager/coach

Sancho was rabbit in the headlights in the last game he played for England. I expect him to perform tonight, no excuses.

I'm expecting the pressure to nullify England (Only because I'v seen that previously a few times with us) but then Grealish or Foden to come on and change it

I think Southgate is deliberately changing his forward lineup because a. We have the depth and b. To keep the opposition uncertain and guessing.
I agree. Sterling keeps on scoring and Kane is the captain, so there’s rotation in other positions (and has been all tournament).

I also think that Sancho’s head might not have been right with things being up in the air but after getting his future sorted Southgate feels like it’s the ideal time to give him some minutes.

I’ve been between homes sorting out moving into a new flat before and couldn’t concentrate properly at work, as soon as I’d got the move sorted I was back to my best at work.

Been saying for weeks Phil Foden is the most technical gifted player England have probably ever had and If waistcoat had a football brain he would build the team around him, unfortunately Southgate panders to the media and FA who both have interests in the Scum

that’s all there is to it. Plus keep others fresh. We’ve got so many exciting attacking talent whoever plays

In that case if it was due to an element of surprise.. Kane wouldn’t be anywhere near the pitch. That would surprise the oppositions manager. Would also be good for England as he’s been absolutely wank all tournament.

So.. it’s not to keep the opposition guessing. Not at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.