Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don’t care if Southgate “fancies” Phil. Pep does and that’s really all that matters.

Sancho, Mount, Grealish et al are all good players. Phil is destIned to be a great player who I fully expect to be talked about like Messi and Ronaldo are spoken about now. It’s England’s loss that Southgate doesnt know how to play him properly.

Been saying for weeks Phil Foden is the most technical gifted player England have probably ever had and If waistcoat had a football brain he would build the team around him, unfortunately Southgate panders to the media and FA who both have interests in the Scum
Saving him for the semi-final and final, perhaps?

Anyway, good luck to England this afternoon.

Grealish came on against Germany and changed the game, so it’s only right he is dropped and replaced by the new rag player

I still don’t see why Pep and Waistcoat keep playing Sterling on the left. He’s a far better player on the right

Whats the betting that the phrase " Sancho has a chance to show what manchester united are getting" or "you can see why united paid 70+ mill for this lad" or "what a bargain sancho looks"......a veritable rag promotion fest.

It is the bbc after all.

As sure as night follows day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.