Umbro Kit deal 10years

quite pleased as next years kits are beautiful and great quality

If they're all the same quality as next year's, both design-wise and material-wise, why would I complain?

chrisi said:
quite pleased as next years kits are beautiful and great quality
Im also considering that wehave there kits for the next 10 years so how good will future kits be? I suppose because of the 10 year deal and with us being such a rich and up and coming big club we will get the nice kits and not the templates.

FFS - the club sign a £50m deal and some people are upset.

The new kits are quality. We are the marquee signing for Umbro - and you will see City kits alongside England kits in retailers across the country / world.

kp789 said:
Halfpenny said:
If they're all the same quality as next year's, both design-wise and material-wise, why would I complain?
what material are they using?? same as the england kit?
Yeah, it seems that way. People who've felt the material say it's very good quality.

It is a great deal for the club and all the fans. The design and quality seem to lock in with the history and tradition of the club. Hopefully it will be a successful period in which we dominate the English game once again...

Prophet of Doom said:
FFS - the club sign a £50m deal and some people are upset.

The new kits are quality. We are the marquee signing for Umbro - and you will see City kits alongside England kits in retailers across the country / world.
Im not upset im just opening a debate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.