Umbro Kit deal 10years

kp789 said:
chrisi said:
quite pleased as next years kits are beautiful and great quality
Im also considering that wehave there kits for the next 10 years so how good will future kits be? I suppose because of the 10 year deal and with us being such a rich and up and coming big club we will get the nice kits and not the templates.

I cant see Umbro lettimg us down,
And if they do I reckon we may just be able to afford to buy out of the contract if needs be.

Big G said:
kp789 said:
chrisi said:
Im also considering that wehave there kits for the next 10 years so how good will future kits be? I suppose because of the 10 year deal and with us being such a rich and up and coming big club we will get the nice kits and not the templates.

And if they do I reckon we may just be able to afford to buy out of the contract if needs be.
just about ;)

kp789 said:
Big G said:
kp789 said:
chrisi said:

just about ;)

Might have to scratch under the sofa

And if they do I reckon we may just be able to afford to buy out of the contract if needs be.[/quote]
just about ;)[/quote]

Might have to scratch under the sofa[/quote]
hand down the side of the sofa, pound coin thats mine

Umbro is owned by Nike isn`t it?

Good deal i think we just wouldn`t sign a 10 year deal if it didn`t benefit the club,and it`s got to be better than Le Coq Sportif their kits have been shocking .

Anyone any quality pictures of the kit,i`ve only seen the blurred one thats floating around!

if the england kit is any thing to go by then its a good deal they taylor make all the tops for the players and get there input.

Answering my own question about the kit

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/193691-manchester-citys-new-kits-the-best-ever#page/10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1936 ... er#page/10</a>

I'm actually very happy about it, and think we've done well to get the deal.

One question to anyone who may know: Are they planning to have a womens version? (The missus is after the away shirt, but only if they do it in the womens fit).

Prophet of Doom said:
FFS - the club sign a £50m deal and some people are upset.

The new kits are quality. We are the marquee signing for Umbro - and you will see City kits alongside England kits in retailers across the country / world.

you won't. I was told in the club shop the other day that the new kit is being sold exclusively in the new City Store and ONLY in the City Store. It's not for sale anywhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.