Umbro Kit Of The Decade - Vote for City

NH L&YR 1878 said:
BAB.DAB said:
i get you, soon as rags go bust, chelsea fan or any london team that's winning. good for you.must be easy being a rag. no soul no love no feelings about your club long as they win. love CITY always have always will. we are more than just a brand. this is what you don't understand, neverwill because being a rag sum's you up. good luck with your rag life. i'm happy to be blue win lose or draw.

Why would someone from Ancoats support Chelsea? And more importantly what part of yonnerland are you from?

Listen mate you can spout your cockney bollocks to people from around the country but for those of us that live here we know the real truth don't we?

As for the rest of your post 'rag this' 'rag that' I can't take you seriously, you are thick, I mean really thick.

I'm logging off now but am more than happy to debate our respective fan bases the next time I am on, you'll lose badly but you keep telling yourself that your the best fans in the world and everything will be ok :)
what a tit and rag one at that

lets move on from this contest now. if we win it, we win it. pat on the back. if we don't, then we know we bugged many a rags to keep voting for something that has nowt to do with them.

i like my kit. i dont need a contest to tell me its the kit of the decade. :)

NH L&YR 1878 said:
Why would someone from Ancoats support Chelsea? And more importantly what part of yonnerland are you from?

Listen mate you can spout your cockney bollocks to people from around the country but for those of us that live here we know the real truth don't we?

As for the rest of your post 'rag this' 'rag that' I can't take you seriously, you are thick, I mean really thick.

I'm logging off now but am more than happy to debate our respective fan bases the next time I am on, you'll lose badly but you keep telling yourself that your the best fans in the world and everything will be ok :)

And what is that then mate? the truth?! The fact that every Tom, Dick and Harry with small or no interest in football say their favourite team is United? Fuckin hell, I live in Manchester and I know ONE season ticket holder! ONE! Face up to the fact that you fuckers always have and always will be the 2nd best fans in Manchester. Best fans in London and Singapore defo, you can have that title all day long....rag.

NH L&YR 1878 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Obsessed rags voting for a kit that had fuck all to do with them other than being placed against City in an Umbro poll.
The penniless cockney wankers really aren't bothered at all with "ikkle old cidee,"are they?

I think it was a bit of a laugh, relax you might live a little longer.

Don't half get your knickers in a twist you lads

No mate-I think you'll find that if you look at the bigger picture,it's what seperates US from YOU.
We've got humour and resilience aplenty-you lot just tend to be spinelss,snivelling,blend-in piss takers with no heart, soul ormore to the point- bollocks.

You'll never get it or understand it as long as you have a hole in your arse.
And I love it.

RobbieBrewer said:
NH L&YR 1878 said:
I think it was a bit of a laugh, relax you might live a little longer.

Don't half get your knickers in a twist you lads

No mate-I think you'll find that if you look at the bigger picture,it's what seperates US from YOU.
We've got humour and resilience aplenty-you lot just tend to be spinelss,snivelling,blend-in piss takers with no heart, soul ormore to the point- bollocks.

And I love it.

And it's exactly this kind of drivel that keeps us entertained and I really do love it :)

You're just a series of bad cliches, 'we've got heart' 'your're souless' do you ever actually stop to think about what it is you're saying?

Most of you derive your view on footballing life through here and other similar places, you actually believe the shite you read on these forums and start repeating this nonsense as fact

I was following United around Europe with dozens of others from round our way when you were still getting 18,000 a week at Maine Road pal, most of whom were baying for paul power's/peter swales/john bond's etc etc blood where was your 'soul' then and I didn't hear much laughter.

What actually seperates us from you is a balanced viewpoint and a lack of real hatred (for you anyway) Liverpool are our thing you see and even then I can discuss things rationally with them.

NH L&YR 1878 said:
RobbieBrewer said:

And I love it.

And it's exactly this kind of drivel that keeps us entertained and I really do love it :)

You're just a series of bad cliches, 'we've got heart' 'your're souless' do you ever actually stop to think about what it is you're saying?

Most of you derive your view on footballing life through here and other similar places, you actually believe the shite you read on these forums and start repeating this nonsense as fact

I was following United around Europe with dozens of others from round our way when you were still getting 18,000 a week at Maine Road pal, most of whom were baying for paul power's/peter swales/john bond's etc etc blood where was your 'soul' then and I didn't hear much laughter.

What actually seperates us from you is a balanced viewpoint and a lack of real hatred (for you anyway) Liverpool are our thing you see and even then I can discuss things rationally with them.

A rag with a "balanced viewpoint?"
Don't make me laugh "pal."
"Liverpool are our thing...."
Fukin hilarious.Totally predictable.
Last year it was "Chelsea."
Soon it'll be "Leeds."

You just use whichever line the rag media spin you this week.I was at the swamp derby (I doubt you were) and at the final whistle it was like you'd won the title,the Fa cup and the CL all in one go.So fuck right off with your partronising,lying bullshit.

You sign up to a City forum from Sad cafe to attempt to take the piss-end of.
Then you get all sanctimonious because someone calls you out-then accuse me of using "cliches."
Funny as fuck.But totally typical.Arrogant-and typical.

And here's the other fact,before you start.
Your biggest ever attendance was at Maine road-remember,the place we used to get 18,000 at?

So the swamp was full in those days was it?Couldn't get a ticket?

Bollocks.

Now fek off with the other jokers,back where you came from.And like I said,you'll never get it as long as you have a hole in your arse.

Why would a rag come on here ? Most Blues hate you, so what's the point ? Why not just fuck off back to rag tissue and wank over your Giggs pictures. You're only here to troll, your time's nearly up rag, so sign off and fuck off.

NH L&YR 1878 said:
RobbieBrewer said:

And I love it.

hahahaha, you mate are a fucking idiot. Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.