Umbro Kit Of The Decade - Vote for City

NH L&YR 1878 said:
BAB.DAB said:
relex, TICK TOCK. got a bad feeling you will be very sick when the banks come calling.TICK TOCK.

Relex? Ok mate I'll try.

I don't know if you have been having success in getting United fans to bite over the financial situation but you're wasting your time with me as far as that is concerned pal, I really couldn't give two fucks.

Try something else
i get you, soon as rags go bust, chelsea fan or any london team that's winning. good for you.must be easy being a rag. no soul no love no feelings about your club long as they win. love CITY always have always will. we are more than just a brand. this is what you don't understand, neverwill because being a rag sum's you up. good luck with your rag life. i'm happy to be blue win lose or draw.

No it wasn't dead funny, it was mildly amusing at best.

What is funny is watching people like you spit your dummy out cause you didn't win the fucking kit of the year!!

Ah well maybe next year lads. And thats me for the night

NH L&YR 1878 said:

What is funny is watching people like you spit your dummy out cause you didn't win the fucking kit of the year!!

its more the fact rags were sad enough to vote for morcambe.... at least vote for england, so it wouldnt be a total poss-take. just fuck off this is a city forum and if u dont wanna argue dont bother. the doors that way --------------------->

NH L&YR 1878 said:

Hardly spat my dummy out lad. I'd have found it pretty funny if we'd done it to you though merely down to the fact that 99% of your fans are fucking morons.

BAB.DAB said:
NH L&YR 1878 said:
Relex? Ok mate I'll try.

I don't know if you have been having success in getting United fans to bite over the financial situation but you're wasting your time with me as far as that is concerned pal, I really couldn't give two fucks.

Try something else
i get you, soon as rags go bust, chelsea fan or any london team that's winning. good for you.must be easy being a rag. no soul no love no feelings about your club long as they win. love CITY always have always will. we are more than just a brand. this is what you don't understand, neverwill because being a rag sum's you up. good luck with your rag life. i'm happy to be blue win lose or draw.

Why would someone from Ancoats support Chelsea? And more importantly what part of yonnerland are you from?

Listen mate you can spout your cockney bollocks to people from around the country but for those of us that live here we know the real truth don't we?

As for the rest of your post 'rag this' 'rag that' I can't take you seriously, you are thick, I mean really thick.

I'm logging off now but am more than happy to debate our respective fan bases the next time I am on, you'll lose badly but you keep telling yourself that your the best fans in the world and everything will be ok :)

NH L&YR 1878 said:
BAB.DAB said:

Why would someone from Ancoats support Chelsea? And more importantly what part of yonnerland are you from?

Listen mate you can spout your cockney bollocks to people from around the country but for those of us that live here we know the real truth don't we?

As for the rest of your post 'rag this' 'rag that' I can't take you seriously, you are thick, I mean really thick.

I'm logging off now but am more than happy to debate our respective fan bases the next time I am on, you'll lose badly but you keep telling yourself that your the best fans in the world and everything will be ok :)

you say youre logging off, but it still says your online =) just go away as you know your not exactly helping and only throwing fuel on the fire. dont catch many blues on redcafe do you?

supercity36 said:
NH L&YR 1878 said:

its more the fact rags were sad enough to vote for morcambe.... at least vote for england, so it wouldnt be a total poss-take. just fuck off this is a city forum and if u dont wanna argue dont bother. the doors that way --------------------->

this, a million times this! i was in the loo and this thought pass to mind for a second. i laughed out so much. :D

im pretty sure i echo other blue's sentiment that we would care less if we won this contest, even though it would be great to win it. but seeing that it was the mission of rags to not let us win, just made us even more the winner.

it was not the 'kit of the decade' title, it was the honor that we were given to have struck a lot of chords. that, is much more meaningful than four words off a contest title.

We are the best fans in the world though, the average City fan actually knows what the inside of a football stadium looks like.

NH L&YR 1878 said:

WINNING. like i said that's all you care about. sad rag fool. i pity you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.