umbro playlist

Whats with all the Fat Boy Slim nonsense - he is a brighton fan who also supports united because of his cheating slag of a wife.

It should be a manchester band, city fans as well - therefore joy division, oasis, doves etc

Or "Never leave you" by Tinchy Stryder coz that shit rocks

"Acquiesce" by Oasis (I remember reading somewhere that this song was going to be named "It's tough being a blue when you come from where I do" and was going to be the official City song for either the 94/95 or 95/96 season, then the idea was scrapped)
"True Faith"/"Touched by the Hand of God"/"Regret" by New Order
"Hit the North" by the Fall
"Love Spreads" by Stone Roses (at least the riffs)
"North Country Boy"/"How High?"/"One to Another" by the Charlatans

DARUDE!! haha sandstorm, does anyone remember the darude megamix at Maine Road, about three classic darude hits all into one.

so.......

1. Darude - Sandstorm
2. Kasabian - Empire (reminds me of battle)
3. Darude - Megamix

Doves - Live for City

Actually, that reminds me, Stevie Wonder had a brilliant song from when he was good called "Livin' for the City" it wouldn't be out of place

bluedub said:
Doves - Live for City

Actually, that reminds me, Stevie Wonder had a brilliant song from when he was good called "Livin' for the City" it wouldn't be out of place

i didnt see that one comin

"Atrocity Exhibition" by Joy Division, especially the bit where Curtis sings "This is the way, step inside!" Might frighten the opposition!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.