umbro playlist

Doves - Pounding

Oasis - Roll With It

Fat Boy Slim - Right Here Right Now (Coming out to this against Hamburg was great, like being back at Maine Road)

been confirmed

Alex Ellis chose ‘Supersonic’ by Oasis, ‘Club Foot’ by Kasabian and ‘Seven Nation Army’ by The White Stripes and his chosen tracks will be played at tomorrow’s game against Wolves

lee-mcfc said:
been confirmed

Alex Ellis chose ‘Supersonic’ by Oasis, ‘Club Foot’ by Kasabian and ‘Seven Nation Army’ by The White Stripes and his chosen tracks will be played at tomorrow’s game against Wolves

Shite. Particularly Seven Nation Army.

This all day: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIyCwomjKWY&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIyCwomj ... re=related</a>

Meh average choices although i did have club foot as one of mine along with pounding and right here right now, which should have been a cert.

sam the drummer said:
Will they be doing this for all matches?

They're definitely doing it for the Arsenal one, dunno how long it will continue though giving the largely 'meh' response!

Right Here Right Now - yes, Norman is a bit of a... well, a Norman, but when we ran out to this in the 90's it certainly got me going, and people sat near us too.

As for the rest, I canunderstand the clamour for Oasis stuff, but do they really have any 'get the blood pumping' tracks? I'd go for Kasabian all day long over Oasis for the lads to run out to. If you're talking about Oasis, you might as well have Status Quo belting out 'Rockin all over the world'.

Anyway, my choices;

Pounding - Doves.
Right Here Right Now - Norman Cock.
Club Foot/Processed Beats/Empire/Underdog/etc - Kasabian.

Keep it Manc.

How's about these tunes:

1. Is it Really So Strange - The Smiths
("you can punch me, break my face, but you won't change the way that I feel...'cause i love you" CITY)

2. True Faith - New Order
("i can't tell you where we're goin', I guess there's just no way of knowing" Keep the faith!)

3. Some Might Say - Oasis
("We will find a brighter day")

I'm available for Weddings, Christenings and Barmitspha's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.