Umbro

am i the only one who doesnt mind umbro?

if its anything like the new england kit i wont be that mithered.

when you say the epitome of chavness, so nike is the epitome of upmarket style?

get a grip its a football shirt, not a fuckin dolce and gabana evening suit

sdm said:
If it is umbro,i only hope that it's unique and not a generic kit.

I'd also put the new badge on the home kit and the old badge on the away kit.While were at it put the coat of arms on the 3rd kit.

That's not a bad idea at all.

mike o said:
Umbro have also bought a building in the northern quarter

Think its gonna be a kind of boutique thing,will probaby have all the Kim Jones stuff in it

The Kim Jones stuffs fantastic,really well designed clobber

Apparently its gonna be a sort of mini-museum about manchester aswell
Mike,
You're right about the Kim Jones stuff although I thought they did too many pieces.
I know that Umbro have Aitor Thorup on board at the moment - I'd welcome a City kit designed by him.
It also looks like Umbro are gonna play on their heritage and the craftmanship they employed 70+ years ago. With that in mind, City are the ideal candidate due to the historical links.

I seem to remember a while ago on here someone posted about nike taking over umbro and making it into thier flagship football brand
Is this true or can someone link me to the other posts?

avoidconfusion said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
dont want umbro a collar on a football shirt is fuckin horrible.

This. Said it many times already. Umbro for me nowadays is the eptitome of "Chavness" . Tacky, cheap, boring, generic... SHIT!

I couldn;t agree more - disgusting company all round !!!

A few people have mentioned that like the new England shirt. However, before the recently leaked stylish one, this monstrosity appeared on a few websites. I ignored it, until today, when one of my work colleagues brought it in to show me. I held it in my hands and it's a real minger.
Apparently, there's loads around Stockport cos that's where they're being made.

england-09-11-umbro-football-shirt-kit-eaked.jpg

I would be quite happy with Umbro as long as they put alot of effort into our kit!

Can anyone remember that rag kit in the 90's? The one with the swamp in the background? They obviously put alot of effort into that. At the time our kits were nowhere near as well designed as that.

Pull your finger out your arse Umbro and make us a awesome kit, we deserve it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.