Umbro

drsqueggy said:
I would be quite happy with Umbro as long as they put alot of effort into our kit!

Can anyone remember that rag kit in the 90's? The one with the swamp in the background? They obviously put alot of effort into that. At the time our kits were nowhere near as well designed as that.

Pull your finger out your arse Umbro and make us a awesome kit, we deserve it!!

Is that the rag shirt they buggered up.. didn't they put the halfway line in the wrong place and had to recall them?

I can confirm that our kit WILL be Umbro. I have a close friend who has worked for Umbro for many years and I asked him if it was true and he said yes. He even went as far as to say that he has actually seen it (or at least the samples).

He also said that it was a new kit design that wasnt meant to be released until 2010 but City twisted Umbros arm to let them have it now.

I dont know why alot of people are complaining about Umbro.....their kits have never been that bad and now that they are owned by Nike the design quality will surely have improved.

BurnCK said:
I can confirm that our kit WILL be Umbro. I have a close friend who has worked for Umbro for many years and I asked him if it was true and he said yes. He even went as far as to say that he has actually seen it (or at least the samples).

He also said that it was a new kit design that wasnt meant to be released until 2010 but City twisted Umbros arm to let them have it now.

I dont know why alot of people are complaining about Umbro.....their kits have never been that bad and now that they are owned by Nike the design quality will surely have improved.
You mean other than the way they treated us like shit after they resigned the rags, that is?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
BurnCK said:

You mean other than the way they treated us like shit after they resigned the rags, that is?

Dont know anything about that......

BurnCK said:
BurnCK said:

Dont know anything about that......

It wasn't a very happy time, they delayed the release of our kits 2 years running and one of the years I forget which they sent just 60 shirts to the club store the opening day of sales and backordered over 1,000.

BurnCK said:

Dont suppose he gave you any idea what we are talking about design wise did he?

(worth a try ;-)

johnmc said:
Does it matter
It should always matter when a vendor has a history of treating you poorly.

A history of treating you poorly?! No. The history of Umbro and City goes years back, not just the last 15 when the screwed us up with something to do with United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.