Unambitious, Magnanimous, Docile, Lemming-Like Fans

ManCityFC said:
foreverblue said:
I am sick and tired of fans like you who think because we suddenly where bought over by Sheik Mansour that we just have to click our fingers and Villa, Kaka, Messi & Eto'o will just come running to our club. Also our team was shite (8 men behind the ball) last season and if it weren't for dodgy wins against Villa and Derby at home to name only 2 we would have been probably been relegated. The defeats started long before that turnip was told he was being sacked and like Nero he fiddled whilst Rome burnt.

You might have guessed I am a Hughes supporter, but if results don't turn round by end of February then I will agree with the Hughes out brigade. The reason why I believe that will not be necessary is that he will bring his own players in (Bellamy, Santa Cruz etc.) who will show more balls and fight than we have seen from the remnants of Sven's mercenaries.

And you are a perfect example aren't you. Because I have justifiable concerns, that makes me someone who expects instant success. Fucking wrong mate, what I do expect, from a team that finished top 10 last season, with £75 million spent on it is fucking progress. Not being dumped out of the cup by the likes of Brighton and Forest. And again, you have just shown that you, and others think that MH has the fucking right to blow our money on Shite like Bellamy, RSC etc, bring in his mates if you will, to save his fucking job. Why the fuck should he blow another £75 million on players when he can't get the incumbent players to work for him. It fucking stinks and the attitude of people on here stinks.

By the way, Sven's mercenaries achieved a top 10 last year and the football was a lots fucking better to watch than the shite MH is putting out there. That two-faced attitude that Sven is the cause of all evil and his players are all wankers is fucking nonsense. Utter fucking crap. We have a good team and the manager has lost them.....fuck it then, let him replace them all. Total and utter fucking bollocks. Sorry, but it is.

Don't talk rubbish you clown. The football was defensive and boring, with the Newcastle game at home the highlight of the season. Also we where put out by a 10 man Spurs team in the League Cup and Sheffield United in the FA Cup. For your information Jo & Robinho (51.5m) was spent by Thaksin and Adug. Quite simply there are posters on here who didn't want Hughes from Day 1 and you are one of them my friend. Finally try doing a post without swearing.

erast fandorin said:
Fair enough mancityfc,but what happens if god forbid you,re wrong,are you going to hold your hands up or run away and hide or would you put a post up of equal length apologising to all the docile lemmings

Trust me mate...I would come on here and take as much ridicule as you can throw at me. I would love to be proven wrong, but in a way, we will never know will we? He is clearly not going to get sacked, he has been given a blank chequebook to bring in some loyal journeymen to replace the disloyal journeymen we have now, and he will no doubt fuck off the likes of Elano et al. I don't agree that he should be allowed to spend this money to bail himself, not the team, himself out.

erast fandorin said:
Why is it people like you have had a complete memory loss regarding the 2nd half of last season?

I haven't mate, I take the whole season, well as a whole actually. Half way through the second half of the season, the manager we had new he was getting the fucking flick, the players adored him, the fans adored him and it showed. There was also a lot of unrest regarding our new owner. But I do remember playing some decent football and doing the double over the rags...do you remember that or are you enjoying the long ball game we are playing at the moment to much to remember?

ManCityFC said:
erast fandorin said:
Fair enough mancityfc,but what happens if god forbid you,re wrong,are you going to hold your hands up or run away and hide or would you put a post up of equal length apologising to all the docile lemmings

Trust me mate...I would come on here and take as much ridicule as you can throw at me. I would love to be proven wrong, but in a way, we will never know will we? He is clearly not going to get sacked, he has been given a blank chequebook to bring in some loyal journeymen to replace the disloyal journeymen we have now, and he will no doubt fuck off the likes of Elano et al. I don't agree that he should be allowed to spend this money to bail himself, not the team, himself out.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

mammutly said:
The OP was tedious repitition. The response is the same.

And the response is as ever, not forthcoming, because it is impossible to argue against, due to it being fact.

The usual suspects can yawn away, we will have a relegation battle to play out soon, that will wake us all up won't it?

ManCityFC said:
mammutly said:

And the response is as ever, not forthcoming, because it is impossible to argue against, due to it being fact.

The usual suspects can yawn away, we will have a relegation battle to play out soon, that will wake us all up won't it?

But can you not post something original that has not been posted 10000's of times before, that's what we are all yawning at, we have heard it all before, it did not warrant it's own thread, start a thread when you have something original to say otherwise add it to one of many others, unless of course you like the attention

ManCityFC said:
mammutly said:

Perhaps. Perhaps not. We are one of 12 teams in with a shout and I would guess that all their fans also have an eye on potential problems ahead. It's just a bit of a daft league this year and we all have to wait awhile to see if there's any reason to panic or not. At the moment, it's just too soon to tell if we will get dragged into a relegation battle.

ManCityFC said:
I am going to get pelter's here, but I think this needs saying.

The attitude of some of the fans on this site (and in Manchester) beggars belief. Despite the fact that MH has spent circa £75 million on players this season, to strengthen a side that finished top 10 last season, and we continue to move backwards, you would think people would be a little bit worried. But no, this is City. People simply refuse to even entertain the possibility that this shite manager, that has achieved fuck all, could take us down. Some on here think he could shit golden turds, I am convinced of it.

It seems that no matter how close to the relegation zone we get, no matter how depressing the long-ball football gets, no matter how many cup competitions we get dumped out of by piss poor opposition, the lemming-like response just continues to get more and more prevalent, as the pathetic amongst us, clutch hold of the belief that money will certainly avert relegation, and we may be in danger of sacking the next baconface. It's frankly sad as fuck.

We need stability I keep hearing, what kind of stability? The kind of stability you get in The Championship? How can we have stability from a manager that fiddles with a team more than Ranieri was ever accused of, and cannot put players in the correct positions. Is it any wonder that the players who's career he is ruining, have lost all respect for him?

Getting rid of the manager won't help I keep hearing, as we watch the teams that had the good sense to sack and replace their managers before Christmas steal a march on us.

Just give him until the end of the season, he will turn it around - I keep hearing, but what happens if you are wrong? Are you going to come on here and hold your hands up or run away and hide. The latter I expect. And why should he be allowed to buy his way into job longevity? It wouldn't happen anywhere else and he came here thinking he had little to spend. Where would we be now without the Arabs money?? Probably stuck with a manager that was taking us down, with no money to sack him and pay him off.

The team was shite before he joined us I keep hearing, but nobody can escape the fact that we finished top 10 last season and prattle on about a drubbing my the best team in the league and one against Boro, when the then manager had been told he was getting the flick, after doing everything he had been asked to do.

I am sick and tired of the Unambitious, Magnanimous, Docile, Lemming-Like Fans that support this great club with me. I am convinced that some of them just enjoy the pain we have endured over the last 30 years and are punch drunk by it. The one good thing that could come of all this cash is hiring a world class manager. Any plans to hire world class players went out of the window when we plummeted down the table in my opinion, but we could easily tempt a world class manager with a big salary and blank chequebook.

Here's to another season of mediocrity and a relegation battle at the end, just to get the adrenalin running, for the wrong reasons.

CTID.

b111106232958-20080611093727-not_this_shit_again1.jpg
Not.this.shit.again.jpg
not_this_shit_again.jpeg
not_again_cat.jpg
Not_This_Shit_Again.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.