Ungratefull tossers.

Ok sorry to all for mentioning my views on scumbags on benefits. I'll keep paying my taxes, like a good citizen, so you can lie in your beds.

oh and yese or whatever your name is, my wife is the shop manager, so she does really well out of it, your not a customer are you?

glen quagmire said:
Ok sorry to all for mentioning my views on scumbags on benefits. I'll keep paying my taxes, like a good citizen, so you can lie in your beds.

oh and yese or whatever your name is, my wife is the shop manager, so she does really well out of it, your not a customer are you?

No, no, please don't keep your opinions about lazy arsed feckers on benefits to yourself. It's enlightening to hear someone shares the same opinion as me. I found out today that my brother-in-law and his missus recently received £250 from the govt. for their child trust fund. That's quite normal I said to my missus, that's what we got. Oh no, she replied, this is an extra £250 on top of the original. Why, I asked. 'Cos they don't work she said. Now aint that fuckin typical I blurted.

He's 34, left school at 16, and done 4 weeks work since. And he's coming round for tea tomorrow. I might just ask him to bring me some!!!

Rant over.

ps. He's a rag too.

glen quagmire said:
I popped into the shop for one of them new white jackets today, while in the queue, there was an irish family with 4 kids, who all had the new away shirt just in front of me, the reason they caught my attention is they were getting IRELAND'S name and number on ALL the shirts, (i thought they are gonna be gutted if he goes to villa) i said to the fella "4 kids and 2 adult shirt's that's a battering on the old wallet eh!" After a minute of footie chat, i said "why don't you throw my jacket in with your stuff? (for the 10% ST discount) I said i'll give you the £40 cash and you'll save a bomb on the shirt's and merchandise.The toothless woman turned around and said "what's in it for you" really loud and shitty? I just said i thought i'd help out a fellow blue, my wife noticed this and came over, (she works for a famous furniture/electrical rip off shop.) She said i know her she's a customer and get's over £450 a week benefits. I politely withdrew my offer!

Ungratefull twats.

I bet you can't wait to see Ireland sold now! :D

ElanJo said:
glen quagmire said:
I popped into the shop for one of them new white jackets today, while in the queue, there was an irish family with 4 kids, who all had the new away shirt just in front of me, the reason they caught my attention is they were getting IRELAND'S name and number on ALL the shirts, (i thought they are gonna be gutted if he goes to villa) i said to the fella "4 kids and 2 adult shirt's that's a battering on the old wallet eh!" After a minute of footie chat, i said "why don't you throw my jacket in with your stuff? (for the 10% ST discount) I said i'll give you the £40 cash and you'll save a bomb on the shirt's and merchandise.The toothless woman turned around and said "what's in it for you" really loud and shitty? I just said i thought i'd help out a fellow blue, my wife noticed this and came over, (she works for a famous furniture/electrical rip off shop.) She said i know her she's a customer and get's over £450 a week benefits. I politely withdrew my offer!

Ungratefull twats.

I bet you can't wait to see Ireland sold now! :D

As i said you little trouble causer ;0)

I only tried to save a fellow blue some money, if the wife wasn't such an un-educated moron, she would have either said "no thanks we don't want charity" (yeh right) or that's very nice of you thanks. Either answer would've saved me from starting this fucking thread!

glen quagmire said:

No, im not a customer fortunately, prefer to use hard cash me,which i keep under my bed as its covered in red dye! You say your wife does "really well out of it"
why, do you get to pay for your plasma over 30 years, instead of the usual 15?
You TOOL.

yeseye said:
glen quagmire said:

No, im not a customer fortunately, prefer to use hard cash me,which i keep under my bed as its covered in red dye! You say your wife does "really well out of it"
why, do you get to pay for your plasma over 30 years, instead of the usual 15?
You TOOL.

yese you really are a fucking idiot, you sound like a prick (red dye) don't post on my thread if you have nothing constructive.
wanker.

Having posted my reply to this thread on the day it was published and not read is since, I'm amazed that this has been turned round on you Glen. But I'm a 'go with the flow' kinda guy in situations like this so here goes:

Glen you muppet, how fucking dare you offer to do a good deed for a fellow blue. Your offer of a substantial discount stinks of charity and your WIFE's attitude reeks of upper class snobbery. Shove you your generosity right up your tax paying arse and piss off. We are not all as lucky as you and the WIFE.

OK? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.