Ungratefull tossers.

malg said:
Mrs. Huggett said:
Since joining this forum the other day, i have truly never seen a bigger bunch of ignorant, childish and pathetic people in my whole life in one place, the OP was merely offering a good turn for a fellow blue(s), and the thread has been turned around to make him out as some sort of dick, society is well and truly fukd and am ashamed to call some people on here fellow human beings never mind fellow blues, Fuk em Glen, you know what to do next time mate.

Welcome to Bluemoon, and believe me this is absolutely nothing, wait until you see some of the arguments on the Transfer Form and Off Topic. When you get to 100 posts, try posting something yourself in Off Topic about the War in Afghan, or UFOs, or religion, or even birth control for single mothers and watch the feathers fly. Also, don't, for the love of God absolutely don't get involved in any of the bitching on the Transfer Form with the ITKs and WUMs........mind you, it's what makes Bluemoon great, enjoy it!

Thanks for the heads up Malg, the mods should appoint a Forum hardman so he can act when needed, get round their gaffs and that. Cheers Malg, but a couple of pages on and a browse through the different delights on BM, i stand by my original post, GGGRROOOWWWW UUUUPPPPPP, and Glen, fuk em.

yeseye said:
You can come round my gaff anytime mrs juggtits AND THAT INIT!
If you dont like a bit of banter, stick to the camping and caravan magazine.
Oh, by the way,
fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk
yyyyyyyooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu
2 x

Are you suggesting that caravan enthusiasts are camp? How little you know, it is one of the most rugged and manly activities to be found today. Have you ever stayed just outside Prestatyn and disputed the standpipe facilities? There's banter for you.

I like glen's posts, you carry on speaking your mind, freedom of speech.

Btw, wot's happened with BT?, havn't seen him post for a few days.

haller said:
I like glen's posts, you carry on speaking your mind, freedom of speech.

Btw, wot's happened with BT?, havn't seen him post for a few days.
nah,sweyn's yer man for the classics mate.
BT,mmm good question.
This died a fukn death eh,thought we were in for a right good set to...

anyone want to start a right slagging at 0240 on a wed.

yeseye said:
Oh, by the way,
2 x

Oh deary me, and btw, i only clean important peoples houses, and only in Stella St, and i don't do OTHER favours. You sound like a charming lad.

Mrs. Huggett said:
yeseye said:
Oh, by the way,
2 x

Oh deary me, and btw, i only clean important peoples houses, and only in Stella St, and i don't do OTHER favours. You sound like a charming lad.

I put it down to school holiday's and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.