UNI

bluecm said:
Going into my last year at Liverpool. Going to make the most of it!!

Definitely make the most of it... over before you know it, last year for me went really fast and i was graduating before i knew it!
It feels weird for me not having freshers to look forward to anymore. No more lectures though! :-D

What you studying??

Make sure you make the most out of it, join societies, meet people, think outside the boxing of just 'getting pissed'. I learned so much about myself from Uni, what I liked etc. I also made lifelong friends with the locals - look outside your university campus.

LeftHook said:
I went to Warwick, you'll have a blast mate. Which halls are you in?

Hopefully :)

I dunno yet mate they still havent sent me the stuff lol

Just starting what's probably my last year at Glasgow.

Can't believe it to be honest, not looking forward to graduating at all.

eden09 said:
Swales lives said:
Lazy fucker, have a wash and get yourself a job.

i have.. but thanks for the tip... didn't realise thats what happened when you graduated......

and i wash too..... funnily enough i wasn't one of the stereotypical students who like to be "out there" grow their hair long and be a bum for three years........ Hence why i do have a job

Woah, woah, woah!!! I had long hair throughout Uni (bar a brief period in the 1st year when I shaved it off). I have now acquired a beard but that is to try and hide myself away from people recognising me. I used to work doing deliveries at NEXT during my student days in 1st and 2nd year but 3rd year I was out of work due to injury. I still blame that for the weight gain!

I went to Lancaster, by the way. Graduated 2 years ago and have been stuck in the NHS since. Bad times!

yarny101 said:
Im exploring the unknown that is Salford University, Studying Business IT

I'm the same as you mate, but im studying Popular Music and Recording instead, I cant wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.