UNI

cityslickster said:
eden09 said:
Definitely make the most of it... over before you know it, last year for me went really fast and i was graduating before i knew it!

So true. Just finished at Sheffield. Real-world sucks balls!

totally agree!!!! Tax..... bills... insurance! Ahhhhhh!! Oh well nice to have a constant income!!! :-D

rhysonaldinho said:
I'm the same as you mate, but im studying Popular Music and Recording instead, I cant wait

Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. Graduated in 1996! Wish I could go back. Take me with you please!!! :(

finished uni 16 years ago, so i've been in the real world for too long to remember the good old days.....the best thing for me was being at salford uni at the height of acid house and the madchester scene, so had the best of both worlds

eden09 said:
cityslickster said:
So true. Just finished at Sheffield. Real-world sucks balls!

totally agree!!!! Tax..... bills... insurance! Ahhhhhh!! Oh well nice to have a constant income!!! :-D

At least you've got a job, what is it your doing? Im just applying all day, every day.

no one else coming to leeds this year then? I need more blues to counter the amount of cockney rags there are there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.