United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just laughing at just how much the Pisscan has cost United over the years.
The Rock of Gibraltar misunderstanding has directly led to 70% of United's profits being siphoned off the club since the Glazers arrived and now they're set to cough up £140m all told to buy back Pogba.
Greatest Manager of All Time ™

To give balance to the argument though, he did win 2 CL's in about 20 attempts and the seemed always to have the toughest draws in the competition.
You're on terra-infirma: that **** won the fucking lot, time after time with them. I'd have given my left nut (and more) to have seen City win a fraction of what he did at Unitd. Despite all that money being siphoned off they're still looking like breaking the world transfer record. All the talk of paying tens of millions for a player that cost them nowt won't matter a fucking jot if he helps them win the league. We had our chance, post 2012 league win, to stamp our authority all over Unitd and to set the tone for the next decade. And we gave Mancini Jack Rodwell. Let's hope Pep can help deliver their death-knell and we give him the tools to do it: signing the world's best, not thinking Maicon will do the trick.

Don't want to appear picky cos i agree with all your sentiments in this post but it was Sunderland the day before Valentines day. Apart from one full appearance against FC Midgetland, that was his full rag career.
cheers for getting the detail right...is the player still at the club do u know.is he now one of van gals boys.
or is he one of peggys boys for next year?

You're on terra-infirma: that **** won the fucking lot, time after time with them. I'd have given my left nut (and more) to have seen City win a fraction of what he did at Unitd. Despite all that money being siphoned off they're still looking like breaking the world transfer record. All the talk of paying tens of millions for a player that cost them nowt won't matter a fucking jot if he helps them win the league. We had our chance, post 2012 league win, to stamp our authority all over Unitd and to set the tone for the next decade. And we gave Mancini Jack Rodwell. Let's hope Pep can help deliver their death-knell and we give him the tools to do it: signing the world's best, not thinking Maicon will do the trick.
I know just how good a man manager and game manager Ferguson was and frequently say so on here-don't expect you to know that as I'm a pretty low profile poster, but when Ferguson cocked up he did it royally.
He won the 'kin lot once only and the top competition twice in about 20 goes despite managing a club that were always in the top 2 wealth wise, that could cherry pick pretty much any player they liked in British football and (allegedly) got a shitload of help from UEFA so think it's reasonable to expect him to have done better than a fortuitous comeback vs Bayern and a penalty shootout victory in CL.
Moving on to City, we did cock up restocking team after 2012 season but were hamstrung by FFP and could only do so much without being punished severely by UEFA.

The media wankfest over Ibra is so laughable he miss kicked that shot.

Two days after a fluke in a friendly ITV GMB reports it as a stunning acrobatic scissors kick and that it does not bode well for other teams.

But when the sports presenter spends a minute or two beforehand discussing the male presenters wispy beard with him and two giggly vacuous women you get the impression that football is not taken seriously by ITV.

The media wankfest over Ibra is so laughable he miss kicked that shot.

I watched their game v Galatasaray through mutv(on the fire stick,don't subscribe before you start).
Even pissed up Paddy was saying he miss kicked it,which is saying summat.
On another note,I've never watched their channel before.Some serious brainwashing going on.

Well I've seen it all now! Just been reading about Wayne Rooney tweeting his support for the awful Sir Philip Green. Sod all the thousands who've been made redundant or those whose pensions are now on the line. Rooney's a mate of the odious fat baldy bully!

Last edited:
Well I've seen it all now! Just been reading about Wayne Rooney tweeting his support for the awful Sir Philips Green. Sod all the thousands who've been made redundant or those whose pensions are now on the line. Rooney's a mate of the odious fat baldy bully!

Perhaps from the yachting holiday in the Med that the Rooneys were on at the same time as the Sun was slating Sterling about the house he bought his old mum?

Thing is, Rooney's going to look like a dead-ringer for Sir Philip in 10 years time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.