United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
On holiday in Greece not seen 1 ushited shirt or heard a Scouse accent all week.bloody marvellous.there is a prick in a stoke shirt though !

Even Metrolink are getting in on the act. They have messgae on the tannoy/speaker sytsem informing us that they welcome Everton on Wednesday for CAPTAIN WR's testimonial. It shouldn't annoy me.....but it ruddy does.
Even they're having a dig at his yachting skills!

Well I've seen it all now! Just been reading about Wayne Rooney tweeting his support for the awful Sir Philip Green. Sod all the thousands who've been made redundant or those whose pensions are now on the line. Rooney's a mate of the odious fat baldy bully!
I hope he got some stick for that, what price those working class Croxteth roots he bangs on about?

I hope he got some stick for that, what price those working class Croxteth roots he bangs on about?

At a quick glance only the Liverpool Echo seems to have mentioned this apparent support of the despised Green.

United PR office working overtime again? Imagine if a City player had made a similar comment. I hope that no City player would print 'would of'. Thick as Shit in every respect.

Well, I never knew that.......

On this day...

Football

Posted at16:13
2003: Manchester United plc was fined £1.652million by the Office of Fair Trading over allegations it fixed the price of replica kits

Looking at their signatures to ours this window, how have you come to that conclusion?
The rags seem to have gone for a smaller number of high quality additions, at least 3 of which will strengthen their starting 11.
Ibrahimovic scored 50 goals last season, albeit in a lesser league. I would expect him to get 20+ in the PL, huge and physically strong he will thrive in the PL. Mkhitaryan is a class act, 2016 Budesliga players' player of the year, he will bolster their midfield and provide more goals. Bailey is a powerful CB who strengthens their squad defensively. Pogba has been our target for a good while to replace Yaya, another quality midfield addition.

We have purchased a number of young players, with potential, but who will take time to develop. Moreno, out on loan. Jesus, excellent prospect, hopefully joining us in January. Zinchenko, seems raw, probably also out on loan, Sane a good prospect but inconsistent.
Gundogan is top quality, our best signing, but his injury record is a concern. If we can keep him fit he will make a difference.
IMO Nolito seems a squad signing, possibly replacing Navas? He seems lacking in pace, but with better passing and finishing.

Overall I feel the rags have added the stronger players for the coming season. Maybe we can get at least another top quality signing before the window closes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.