United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODS feel free to move this to the Rag thread

I lived in Germany many years and watched this bloke when he first emerged. Fantastic player in his prime and respected and loved by the German public, won everything in Germany and the World Cup as their captain. My point is PEG is showing what a vile man he is with the way he is being treated. IF the reports are true from the Daily Mail that he is banished to the U-21 squad whilst looking for another club then it shows he has not lost his egotistical manner. Its just the start and I hope it all comes crashing down slowly in the next 6 Month's. Disgusting actions to one of those rare footballers who deserve respect.

The rags seem to have gone for a smaller number of high quality additions, at least 3 of which will strengthen their starting 11.
Ibrahimovic scored 50 goals last season, albeit in a lesser league. I would expect him to get 20+ in the PL, huge and physically strong he will thrive in the PL. Mkhitaryan is a class act, 2016 Budesliga players' player of the year, he will bolster their midfield and provide more goals. Bailey is a powerful CB who strengthens their squad defensively. Pogba has been our target for a good while to replace Yaya, another quality midfield addition.

We have purchased a number of young players, with potential, but who will take time to develop. Moreno, out on loan. Jesus, excellent prospect, hopefully joining us in January. Zinchenko, seems raw, probably also out on loan, Sane a good prospect but inconsistent.
Gundogan is top quality, our best signing, but his injury record is a concern. If we can keep him fit he will make a difference.
IMO Nolito seems a squad signing, possibly replacing Navas? He seems lacking in pace, but with better passing and finishing.

Overall I feel the rags have added the stronger players for the coming season. Maybe we can get at least another top quality signing before the window closes?

Get real.

Ibra scored that many goals in a league where the 2nd placed team was closer to relegation than they were to PSG. Hes turning 35 in October and there is no chance he gets 20 PL goals, I don't know if you're joking or are just delusional. We can bet on it if you like, I would even take out a loan to bet you he doesn't get 20 PL goals.

Mkhitaryan is a good addition but is turning 28 in a few months (thought he was much younger). This is their only high quality addition.

Bailey a 22 year old CB that had one good season in La Liga. The PL is notoriously a tough league to adapt to for defenders, we'll see how that works out.

Pogba if he goes there, won't score more than 10 goals and like I said before Pogba would have to seriously up his game because the PL is a much tougher league and at the scum he is surrounded by a weaker midfield. The pressure is on him to perform like Messi and Ronaldo given his world record fee. He will flop. We should be happy the scum bought him instead of a player like Neymar or Bale.

On the other hand.

Nolito will provide competition for Sterling on the LW and will rotate with him given the large number of games we play. He will score goals and creates chances. This is a player Barcelona wanted to buy to provide cover for MSN which speaks volumes.

Gundogan is our best signing so far, I agree.

Sane is a critical signing and will provide goals and assists on the RW and is miles more dangerous than Navas. Having a player that can score from RW will open up a lot more space for other players.

Other than that Pep will promote youth players that will pivotal roles this season while Jose won't use rag youngsters at all and has already sent some out on loan.

The eye gouger has already upset Martial as well, with him handing his number 9 to Ibrahimovic without even telling him.

ThIs is precisely the kind of stuff which leads to his time at a club souring and everything he built crumbling once the charm has worn off.

I watched the rags play Galatasray the other day, and they couldn't get a touch in the first half. Their full strength side out and the 6th placed Turkish side had them chasing shadows. It was embarrassing.

They turned it around after halftime with a few changes and Galatasaray faded, at which point in stopped watching, but there's real work to be done there. Think a lot of rags are getting premature about this new dawn shite.

Will need a lot more than Pogba to sort that shitheap out.

Fuck calling the bignosed **** 'Ibra' or fucking 'Zlatan', I'd rather call him anonymous in the hope he lives up to his likeness.
Ck2RjBWXAAAEM0v.jpg

This will piss off any German rags greatly.

He's idolised over there, and this kind of unnecessarily harsh treatment will genuinely make them disliked.

They did the same to Valdes too, and Falcao when he asked not to play a reserves game on a shitty pitch (after having just come back from a knee injury sustained on a very bad pitch)

Getting a reputation.

The eye gouger has already upset Martial as well, with him handing his number 9 to Ibrahimovic without even telling him.

ThIs is precisely the kind of stuff which leads to his time at a club souring and everything he built crumbling once the charm has worn off.

I watched the rags play Galatasray the other day, and they couldn't get a touch in the first half. Their full strength side out and the 6th placed Turkish side had them chasing shadows. It was embarrassing.

They turned it around after halftime with a few changes and Galatasaray faded, at which point in stopped watching, but there's real work to be done there. Think a lot of rags are getting premature about this new dawn shite.

Will need a lot more than Pogba to sort that shitheap out.

Agree 100%

Its funny that Ibra posted on social media (Instagram) the phrase: "I choose the number 9." Really arrogant move by him as well as the club. The season hasn't even began and there is already unrest in the team.

The rags are a sinking ship and I would be really surprised if Jose lasts the whole season. Too many egos in one place, they will be their own worst enemy. Won't make top 4.

Buying Bastian was a bad move in the first place, what were they thinking. Supposedly on £200k a week haha Any team would have to be mad to buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.