United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
LyRzpEg.jpg

250k a week for Zlatan I do believe!!
all in the name of love.
#hypocrites

He'll do the business until Jose goes mental again after two seasons. Park the bus anti-football with an ageing but proven striker up front. Worked for the chavs, so should be another decent false dawn for the scum until the wheels fall off.

Anyone notice the tabloids kicking off at Shrek getting a wage rise if Zlatan signs?

Let's be frank, he ISNT one of the best players in the world. He's scored tap-ins for PSG over the last 4yrs and that's hardly good preperation for the Premier League *que someone posting a free kick or back heel*

He may have his moments but yeah i don't rate him outside of a youtube video and never have. Every match i have seen him in he has been almost non existent let alone a threat or had a decent game. He can't be that shite but i have never seen the player = the hype.
I am confident it will turn to rat shit for utd and Ibrahimovic and if it does not fair enough they still don't worry me tbh.

He's ten times the player George weah ever was.

He's certainly got 10 times a bigger opinion of himself. "Time to let the world know ..." arrogance and self importance that goes way beyond cringeworthy.

Am I not allowed to think that he's one of the best players in the world without being accused of not supporting the club that I love? Or are we simply not allowed to praise players at our rival clubs? I doubt you have ever seen him play during these last years because if you watch him week in and week out you'd know that he's top class and will score and assist loads of goals.

out of interest, if you don't mind me enquiring, were you born in sweden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.