United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably already been said, but I'll say it again anyway.

Can you imagine the media uproar if City signed a 35 year old foreigner from a joke league who has just had a dreadful Euros, and who plays in a very similar position to the new young English media darling thus likely depriving him of game time

But because its not City, its a 'clever signing' and 'great for the league'

Tosspots

Spot on there.

Ibra signing is excellent.

Will play every game and will keep Rashford out of the team and send him to the bench given Jose doesn't rotate and doesn't like young players.

Ibra will probably score around 10 league goals with most of them coming against the teams in the bottom half of the table.

He will go missing in big games where "the special one" will park the bus and hope for a 0-0 draw.

Hopefully when things aren't going well Ibra starts some kind of drama and disrupts the dressing room.

Their fans will expect them to win the league and I can't see them coming close. They'll never win it with Rooney playing in midfield. They now have 2 players that are guaranteed starters with their best years way behind them.

They'll be fighting for top 4 IMO.

I would love to see Jose lose the dressing room again and see the rags crash and burn like the scum that they are.

Ibrahimovic, Shrek, Pigsticker, Carrick, Tom Daley.

Have they entered a 5 a side team in an old codgers league? The core of their side will be fucked after 30 minutes...and the rest, (fatty shaw, mike smalling, Phil the face, meat pie, Valencia, Roe Hoe, Herrera, Schneiderlin) are just shite.

*edit Obviously I forgot about Bale, Neymar, Muller, Fake Ron 7, Pogba and every other **** they will sign.

To any lurking rags, FUCK OFF YOU PIG FUCKING SCUM.

I have just had a look on RedCafe and found this in the 'Bluemoon goes into Meltdown' thread:

VhZW0NB.jpg

Anyone know if this is for real?
Not new mods due. Red or blue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.