United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's certainly got 10 times a bigger opinion of himself. "Time to let the world know ..." arrogance and self importance that goes way beyond cringeworthy.

Talk Shite News said he HAS signed for United quoting that egocentric remark as if it was evidence of fact.

In my world no one gives a monkeys where that clown thinks he might go.

Not too worried about Ibrahimovich, tearing up trees in a tinpot league when you're on your last legs isn't all that impressive.

Thought he was dreadful as a number 9 against us in the CL as well, don't think he won a single header with his back to goal in spite of having a couple of stone and about 4 inches on Mangala and Otamendi.

Miktharian will be a great signing for them though, he's a quality player. Not too happy with that one.

Zlatan Twitter followers - 3.7m
Augero Twitter followers - 10.1m

But mate, once all of the 659 million rags around the world log in and hit that follow button, he'll blow Kun out of the water!

In all seriousness, it's not a bad signing for them. I think he'll score between 10-15 league goals but it is extremely short-sighted and count stunt the progress of Rashford, which is a plus.

Funny how we go quietly about our business making deals etc with Pep. Whilst the MEN write a report begging up Ibra and how he and Maureen hate Pep and will be gunning to shoot him down...they have to pander to the swamp though. Actually read the first paragraph and I couldn't stop laughing cos it basically says ' I don't like Pep, he didn't massage my ego'

We will do all our talking on the pitch thanks, let the red lot from Salford stick to making jibes in the gutter press because it is nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.