United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was somehow the other way around, Tevez had gone to United, they had done the Tevez poster and we signed Zltan and produced that, i'd be terribly embarrassed right now. As it is, the majority of United fans will lap it up. I can't wait until they realise he really is just a shit Any Carroll earning 300k a week.

Nicked of @Mufcemptyseats
f621db6d355b6bc0164461aeb1ca817a.jpg

Pretty good idea from them, credit where credits due they've managed to somehow piss some City fans off. Although don't they have a motto "No player bigger than the club" yet there's a poster welcoming their club to a player... quality and it only took Mourinho a few weeks. Funny how they compare this signing to Nolito to make themselves feel better and feel like a bigger club for the first time in about 6 years, won't last long.

Pretty good idea from them, credit where credits due they've managed to somehow piss some City fans off. Although don't they have a motto "No player bigger than the club" yet there's a poster welcoming their club to a player... quality and it only took Mourinho a few weeks. Funny how they compare this signing to Nolito to make themselves feel better and feel like a bigger club for the first time in about 6 years, won't last long.
They haven't pissed me off. I think it's great that Ibra will be wearing a Man Utd short next season. If they did it with Pogba then that would be different.

That banner actually sums it up well. He thinks he's bigger than the club and that has always been his problem. He isn't half as good as he used to be and the fact he's waited this long to come to the prem shows he's just here for some retirement cash.

They haven't pissed me off. I think it's great that Ibra will be wearing a Man Utd short next season. If they did it with Pogba then that would be different.

I agree, if he ends up back their we've made a huge mistake, an embarrassing one too.

pissed ourselves laughing maybe. I hope that digital poster stays there for awhile ahahahaha.

Love it but no reply from city please. Keep looking to the Champions league. Not battling for fourth with the salford historians.

This will be the most watched derby day of all-time. Pep and Mourinho/Zlatan. Can't wait to see their sulky faces.

They haven't pissed me off or any City fans I know. Most on here think it's funny as fuck as it shows just how much the Tevez poster hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.