Status
Not open for further replies.
Name their best 11 then and lets have a look
-----------------De Gea-----------
Fabinho-Smalling-Bailly-Shaw
-----------Schneiderlein---------
------Herrera-------Pogba-------
Mkhitaryan-Ibrahimovic-Martial

Darmian for Fabinho & Rooney for Pogba as it stands I suppose. Without Pogba it's not great, with Pogba it's good, front 3 has a lot of creativity & goals in it, the midfield I named has enough legs & creativity with Schneiderlein in his best role. Back 4 pretty young & unproven, weakest area. Keeper obviously good.

Easily good enough to throw a challenge together under Mourinho, best first 11 in the league? Nope.

-----------------De Gea-----------
Fabinho-Smalling-Bailly-Shaw
-----------Schneiderlein---------
------Herrera-------Pogba-------
Mkhitaryan-Ibrahimovic-Martial

Darmian for Fabinho & Rooney for Pogba as it stands I suppose. Without Pogba it's not great, with Pogba it's good, front 3 has a lot of creativity & goals in it, the midfield I named has enough legs & creativity with Schneiderlein in his best role. Back 4 pretty young & unproven, weakest area. Keeper obviously good.

Easily good enough to throw a challenge together under Mourinho, best first 11 in the league? Nope.

Thanks for pacifying me. I'm still unconvinced they have a strong enough squat to attain top 4 and with PEG stifling any attacking prowess for defensive solidity, I think they wont make top 4.

Of course we all see things differently. Their defence was savaged on here a lot last season but I still think it was better than ours and their doughnut thief is better than Hart. Midfield is about even and we shaded it up front. New players and managers for both sides so we will have to wait and see how it pans out.

I think Utd will be top 4 for certain, probably top 3. City should be bookies favourites.

Mourinho won't play two DMs at home, I wouldn't have thought - playing with 6 men defending is a good way of not conceding, but when Utd played more openly they conceded a lot - so a lot will depend on whether Bailly and Shaw improve the defence, and if Schweinsteiger is fit and can run (Rooney appears unable to). Mkhitiryan is a good buy.

WHU won't improve, and Liverpool improving by 4 places seems a long shot (they'll still beat City twice obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.