United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man. I wonder if this is going to boil down to an age thing. Youngsters are enjoying it what that bloke did, and older lads see it as a bit unbecoming?

Could be.

As others have said, if the lad didn't want the shirt, he could have donated it back to be raffled or auctioned again, sold it and donated the proceeds himself or even kept the money and used it to buy something he's always wanted or pay for a nice holiday.

Could be.

As others have said, if the lad didn't want the shirt, he could have donated it back to be raffled or auctioned again, sold it and donated the proceeds himself or even kept the money and used it to buy something he's always wanted or pay for a nice holiday.

Id of had more satisfaction selling it to a rag in my local,and then thanking him every now and again for paying for my seasoncard.

So its not funny because it could of been sold and the money given to charity? Lets not do anything ever then, because that money would be best given to a charity. Hope none of you go to the pub this weekend, that money would be best given to charity.

It was funny! Peoples faces were a picture and people were pissing their sides. You dont need to look any further than that.

The only thing he did wrong was not wiping his arse with it before setting it on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.