United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Could somebody help me here. Right, when we played the rags in the cup it was a sell out, full house. Last night and the theatre of draws is hosting a quarter final with the chance of progressing to the semi finals and 11, 000 empty seats. You wouldn't have known though as the cameramen never really paned above the second tier bless em. Why? Is it because they only came to watch City? Maybe the west ham fans got stuck in traffic!! The rags had a waiting list of 1 million fans in 1999. Where have they gone? And yet they keep telling us the city is theirs. 11,000 empty seats...are you fuckin sure?

Rags have been banging about it being a Mickey Mouse cup when City won it twice in the last three seasons but they're the only Premier League team to put out a full side out all the way through. Small time ****s.

I only watched about twenty minutes before turning on The Missing, which was fantastic if you've not watched the series. Rooney was doing his usual giving the ball away and being caught in possession. A United fan on Facebook I am friends with posted along the lines he was different class. I never comment on them on there so not sure he was taking the piss or not but I'm hoping he's not.

I'm confused. Could somebody help me here. Right, when we played the rags in the cup it was a sell out, full house. Last night and the theatre of draws is hosting a quarter final with the chance of progressing to the semi finals and 11, 000 empty seats. You wouldn't have known though as the cameramen never really paned above the second tier bless em. Why? Is it because they only came to watch City? Maybe the west ham fans got stuck in traffic!! The rags had a waiting list of 1 million fans in 1999. Where have they gone? And yet they keep telling us the city is theirs. 11,000 empty seats...are you fuckin sure?
TBF, I believe " the city " is some part of that there London so they're probably right

Can't help but notice news feeds everywhere saying dippers and scum have been "kept" apart in semi finals.
Surely they were "drawn" apart?
Are the scum allowed to play at home in both legs yet?

Good observation. "Kept" sounds like the draw was deliberate! It should have been reported as "drawn apart".

BBC will be showing a 1 Hours Special tonight at 6.30pm on this latest triumph of the worlds most loved Club. In depth analysis by Roy Keane and Gary Neville will be followed by a highlights show at 10.00pm. A xmas DVD of the game (running time 5 hours) will be in the shops next week.

So Mourinho is nowhere to be seen and they play with a freedom they can't find whilst he's watching them.

Same with their league game. He got sent to the stands they started to be all over westham. After half time, and likely a tactical talk for the whole of second half, reverted back to type.

Not saying mourinho is the root of their on field problem, but it certainly adds to it and is a shade similar to chelseas last season. Give the man an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.