United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, its City and the doping scandal that's on the top of the pile.......
Meh, that's the FA trying to look hard after the recent political shite they took and may take more of. Yeah it's us taking some shit and Jesus has broke his foot but hey, imagine if you were a rag.

Two more blatant dives you couldn't wish to see and they might have copped a couple of reds as well. In actual fact it sounds a bit like most of their games this season! I am really starting to believe football IS corrupt and the red turds are top of the pile!
Yep.the scum can't win the league so they will be assisted to win any other cup that's going.to save face.
Why do you think Anthony red Taylor has been selected for our game on Sat? We need to be sidelined to ensure the path is clear for stretford to win the FA/bbc cup.how else can you explain a greater Manchester based ref holding jurisdiction over a manchester /Yorkshire cup tie.
And no one says a dickie bird.
Beggars belief.makes me sick.

sell out i believe tonight
or so loads of pricks who never usually go have been posting on facebook

According to the BBC report Pogba showed why the Rags paid a world record fee for him tonight.

In the fucking Europa League!

not a dicky bird anywhere about ibrahimovic and referee CHEATING. All back pages not mentioning the the cheating bastards just conjecture about wenger leaving. I thought there was a drive to stop diving and cheating. Fuck em eventually they will come up against a halfway decent team and big nose cant go on collapsing like that and getting bent decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.