United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blueincy Do you have the gif of the dive for their penalty last night. It was truly pathetic from the ego and the ref.

Listened to sky sports this morning in the vain hope that they might discuss last night's abominations - they didn't.

Dean Saunders and Danny Higginbotham both completely ignored it - as did the presenter. I expect they were happy to do just that.

In no way whatsoever should such blatant cheating and appalling refereeing be ignored.

Did anyone else notice the commentator saying that the rags are on the longest unbeaten run in the league in any of the top five divisions in Europe?

I think he meant top five leagues, but the pathetic aspect of his remarks was that it wasn't a league game last night.
Aye and they omit the loss to Hull which was 4 ? games ago

That's cringe. One of the worst dives I've seen for many years. DIdn't even make an effort to wait for the slightest contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.