United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the second half last night. Pogba just seemed to jog across the pitch, occasionally casually closing down a Chelsea player. Also, Chelsea attacked down the right and put a cross in that Costa couldn't get to and it went straight across the box.Keown stated that unted defended gallantly or something similar. How long has he been a rag sympathiser? And the usual big up to the supporters surfaced. Fuckers.

Watch the Derby again the scum were trying to do the same to us but our quick passing and movement fcucked them up they couldn't get near enough to kick us.

Surely Oliver has to be sacked then?

He saw a stamp but did nothing? Blatant incompetence!
It's not incompetence.
He's doing exactly what the fa have told him.
Let the rag ****s do what ever they like.
If they do anything say you saw it

Jose seems to be getting a free pass from the Rags.

Moyes led them to 7th. Jose has them 1 place higher after spending a lot more than Moyes.

Van Gaal was viewed as not be good enough and too boring. Had them 4th and 5th and got the F.A cup which is a more coveted trophy than the Carling cup.

Anyway you want to look at it when you spend £89 million on one player your aim is to win the title. He has them in 6th place.

Moyes led them to 7th. Jose has them 1 place higher after spending a lot more than Moyes.

Van Gaal was viewed as not be good enough and too boring. Had them 4th and 5th and got the F.A cup which is a more coveted trophy than the Carling cup.

Anyway you want to look at it when you spend £89 million on one player your aim is to win the title. He has them in 6th place.
Playing devil's advocate here.

"Were in transition and two trophies better off this season than you Bertie ****"

Not sure how it works, but could be this.
FA: "This your report Michael?"
Oliver: "Yes, your majesty"
FA: "This intentional stamp, shown mistakenly by agents Beeb last night, Did you see it?"
Oliver: "No your majesty"
FA (now frowning) "I said, DID YOU SEE IT? GET MY DRIFT?"
Oliver: "Yes, your majesty"
FA: "Thankyou Michael, that will be all."

And not forgetting pre season most of the rag loving media and pundits had them as title favourites , one quote " I think Mourinho has the edge over Pep with his prem experience"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.