United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The so called special one has now failed to win 21 of his last 30 games.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No, mate, you've got it all wrong. They're in transition.
And it's Guardiola who is on the most embarrassing run of his illustrious career and pondering the error of his ways in choosing City.

Yet completely fired up when they play us just like the 'Sky four'.
Since 2013 we have 8 points off of united and 12 off of city, we win next week it will be a points difference. Prior to that we had not beat you since 2010.

Before 2010 we tended to beat you and bottle it against united.

He deliberately raises his left leg and brings his heel down on his head, no way in hell was that accidental.

I thought he was very clever how he did it, looking at the replay it isn't clear to be if it was intentional or not but i have to admit that it looked a snidy one to me.

While homelessness is rocketing and people are dying due to cuts in services, tax evasion & avoidance should be front page news EVERYDAY until the loopholes are closed and the millionaires pay their share.
Would love to see the "Panama papers" exposed to all, & the full force of the law brought to bear, though the electoral expenses investigations seem to be dragging out too long for my liking (but that's more for downstairs)
Totally agree. If you live and work in the UK. You should pay tax there.

I thought he was very clever how he did it, looking at the replay it isn't clear to be if it was intentional or not but i have to admit that it looked a snidy one to me.

The Swedish Ego - snidey ??

He's too good a player and sportsman for that sort of thing, as well as playing for the " fairest team in the world " .

Post match thread on ragcafé: "I'm really close to giving up on this club".

Fucking prick! I hope a genuine rag fan puts him on his arse.

They remind me of the rich kids at school: always had the most expensive trainers, football boots, replica club shirts, etc. All bought for them by daddy. Subsequently they don't appreciate how fortunate they are in comparison with most other kids whose working class roots mean they have to work for what they want.
This is the rags to a tee. Self-entitled, spoilt little wankers who couldn't cut it in the real world.

As a kid I had two paper rounds and a weekend job in Tescos. I saved up to buy a replica City shirt, and that shirt was like treasure to me. I remember the anxiety when my mum put it in the washing machine and I watched it being spun around with all the other clothes. I was petrified it might get damaged.
It might have only been a bit of club merchandise, but it meant the world to me. As did the club itself...and still does. I could no more disown City than I could my own fucking surname: it's part of me, it's the club that I've followed avidly since the 60's. And I think most genuine football fans are the same. You don't just discard your club when things aren't going well.

The way that plastic rag is acting he'd probably disown his father if he was made redundant and couldn't afford the luxuries.

I'll say again, Fucking prick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.