United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea maybe out of sight by tomorrow but our game v United if we are still in the hunt I wonder if Jose tries to win or stop us winning? He loves the attention of stopping clubs winning but will he wanna stitch up Chelsea?

Funny you should say that because I only suggested that to a mate today. I think Pep would work wonders with Shaw, that's without taking into consideration the motivation Shaw could have to prove Mourinho wrong, much in the way people are suggesting Hart would against Pep. Such a deal may also put any financial requirements to one side.

I do too. The lad needs an arm round him and a bit of TLC. His injury was horrific. What he doesn't need is some twat of a manager saying he played with his brain undermining him at every opportunity in the press. Shaw was a brilliant left back at Southampton. Get his head right and his physique sorted and you could have a cracking players there.

I know that Hart said he was getting death threats throughout the 2nd half during the sickswan from United fans.

Maybe he'll forget about that when he sees the signing on fee??

I believe the Rags have put an offer in for Anthony Joshua. Peg reckons he will be good cover for bog brush....

C-lGT11U0AAEGbl.jpg

WTF is this? Pure fucking hypocrisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.