United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC rag propaganda machine at the ready

image.jpg

If you drew every single game of the prem season, you would end up with 38 points. People have been relegated with more points than that, ffs.

If you drew every single game of the prem season, you would end up with 38 points. People have been relegated with more points than that, ffs.
Said the same a deluded United 'fanatic' in work after the derby. The worst unbeaten run known to man. He couldn't get to grips with the notion that losing a couple and winning a couple would generate more points.

Mourinho hanging his players out to dry again.........

"I prefer not to speak about Phil Jones and Chris Smalling. I prefer to speak about Juan Mata giving everything to be available. I am grateful for that

It's not just the amount of draws they've got this season, it's also how they got those draws. Nobody will ever ever convince me that there has not been some concerted effort from the powers that be to ensure they get a top 4 place. Way too many coincidences for it to be the rub of the green. Fair enough, it seems like we got away with a dodgy decision that benefitted us today, once in a while it happens. But the rags have had favourable decisions that have saved them for the last 30-odd years. Under that grotesque pisscan pretty much every game they played some kind of debatable incident went in their favour. But this season has been the worst that I can remember. The decisions that have gone their way have not been debatable, they've been so obvious as to make a mockery of our national game. A&E, Big Nose, Rojo and Shrek should all have been red-carded a few times so far. They've had goals from offside positions given to them, the opposition have had perfectly good goals ruled out for offside when it's been transparently obvious it was not the case.
And as if this were not enough, they have -unquestionably- played the most dire hoof-ball ever witnessed in the Prem (the derby was surely a new low even for them?). It has been route one since the season started, and still the sycophantic media go into rutting mode whenever Maureen spouts any of his blinkered bullshit to them.

Sure, we haven't been at our best for a long long time, but we play good football and we've been continuously shafted by the ref/linesmen, so we can at least be proud of ourselves whatever happens in the run-in. However, even the most die-hard rag must admit that for all their horrifically expensive signings, they've just been a 'designer brand' Wimbledon.

Mourinho hanging his players out to dry again.........

"I prefer not to speak about Phil Jones and Chris Smalling. I prefer to speak about Juan Mata giving everything to be available. I am grateful for that

Looks like a core of the english players cant stand the boring ****

As we are going down...it would appear we couldn't resist one final dig at them on Boxing Day this season......

"You thought it was yours, you thought it was yourssss, we heard you singing, when Sergio scored"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.