United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
300,000 plus a week wages

This. Lingard is on 100k ffs. Griezmann knows rags will pay double what anyone else will in wages and will pay whatever transfer fee required. Rumors are a release clause of 89m. Griezmann is good but not that good. I honestly would not mind him going there, won't have the effect many believe and will eat up around half of their budget. They'll still be competing for top 4 next season regardless.

This. Lingard is on 100k ffs. Griezmann knows rags will pay double what anyone else will in wages and will pay whatever transfer fee required. Rumors are a release clause of 89m. Griezmann is good but not that good. I honestly would not mind him going there, won't have the effect many believe and will eat up around half of their budget. They'll still be competing for top 4 next season regardless.

Whenever I see him play, he always seems to have an off day. Unless he isn't as good as everyone says.
If he goes to the rags, maybe I should make sure to watch their games. Looks like I could be a jinx ;-)
Fuck it ! Why should I suffer.

Griezmann going to the rags rumours of £300,000 a week wages,might be true but I reckon he'll hold on to see if they make champions league,which if they do it's good to go,if they fail then it will be him holding out for more money before committing to Europa league ..

Whenever I see him play, he always seems to have an off day. Unless he isn't as good as everyone says.
If he goes to the rags, maybe I should make sure to watch their games. Looks like I could be a jinx ;-)

Yea, I saw the same, good player but not something extremely special. Saw him a lot at the Euros and wasn't too impressed. Definitely not for the fee we are talking about here. Iagos Aspas currently has more goals than him (17 v 16)

Its not always suffering! Watching the most expensive squad in world football getting embarrassed and playing terribly is sometimes good. Might tune in today, hopefully get see Celta show them how to play football and Guidetti get a goal.

Yea, I saw the same, good player but not something extremely special. Saw him a lot at the Euros and wasn't too impressed. Definitely not for the fee we are talking about here. Iagos Aspas currently has more goals than him (17 v 16)

Its not always suffering! Watching the most expensive squad in world football getting embarrassed and playing terribly is sometimes good. Might tune in today, hopefully get see Celta show them how to play football and Guidetti get a goal.

Will be watching tonight. Will need some light relief, currently being bombarded with fucking soaps.

Pity you didn't watch the Ireland France game at the Euros last summer, he was superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.