United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the tossers with a passion, but no one can deny they are having a better season than us.

They are extremely hard to beat and despite a long list of injuries they keep getting the job done.

I hate the tossers with a passion, but no one can deny they are having a better season than us.

They are extremely hard to beat and despite a long list of injuries they keep getting the job done.

They have much more squad depth then we do, and have spent a lot of money on the way assembling it (usually gets ignored), so it's no shock they're doing well.

Whereas they may have a couple of pots (albeit ones that used to be mickey mouse years ago, now, all of a sudden, not so), i think they are going backwards, on and off the pitch, while we are going forwards...

A few tweaks to key areas and we should be in a good position next season. They'll just spunk money on the latest shiny toy and neglect what they really need.

I'm much happier where we are.

And if our roles had been reversed this season do you not think we would have reached the semi final of the EL? And had we no CL games the week after the league cup derby we would have probably fielded a stronger side and gone through.

They're utter shite, have got away with murder in almost every game of this unbeaten (drawing) run and all it's doing is papering over the cracks.

Come on mate, it's bad enough that the shite fans by the propaganda but a blue?
We kept getting told last night of this injury hit squad.
Their match day squad cost over £400 million and were missing Phil the face, the big nosed donkey, Red card Rojo & a fat kid they don't play.
They had £80 million of strikers on the bench,who else has that luxury?

Come on mate, it's bad enough that the shite fans by the propaganda but a blue?
We kept getting told last night of this injury hit squad.
Their match day squad cost over £400 million and were missing Phil the face, the big nosed donkey, Red card Rojo & a fat kid they don't play.
They had £80 million of strikers on the bench,who else has that luxury?

Has the 'New Henry' been there long enough to qualify as one of their yoof products?

And if our roles had been reversed this season do you not think we would have reached the semi final of the EL? And had we no CL games the week after the league cup derby we would have probably fielded a stronger side and gone through.

They're utter shite, have got away with murder in almost every game of this unbeaten (drawing) run and all it's doing is papering over the cracks.

No mention too of how ridiculously easy their route throught the Europa has been... seriously, can anyone remember such a crap last 4 in that competition in recent years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.