United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been off dead for a week (I had a cardiac arrest on Sunday night), and I come back to the land of the living to see the usual suspects spouting their usual shit. Why don't you piss off back to sad cafe. You know it makes sense.

Get well soon and enjoy bringing the baby up a blue.

According to the Sun - United are buying Kun. Yeah right!
Big nose injured and they need to start the annual giddy season ticket renewal campaign again. If they don't convince the swamp faithful that better times are ahead it won't just be the top tier that's empty.

Defeat tomorrow, surely this time arsenal will actually turn up against them and they'll be in-line for the really important 6th place trophy.

We really do need to put this shafted by officials stuff behind us. Much to much has been made of it and I'm sick of hearing it as an excuse. We are were we are today because we have fallen short of our own accord in a variety of areas and we all know what they are.

The rags have had a marginally better season than us and while they may be boring to watch they are bloody hard to beat. To suggest they are where they are because of bent refs is infantile nonsense. Sad to say but I would be more inclined to put money on them to win the league next season than us at the present. If they reach the final in Sweden as seems likely they are going to be very hard to beat and will have won two pots this season which you can laugh at if you like but the joke will be on us.
Absolute rubbish sir.every word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.